Event S35 - Round #17 - Baghdad Bombers vs Bye Bye Love @ Abdu Prison [All are welcome]

Remove this Banner Ad

Our secret knowledge of romance — that we give roses to mask the filth of it all ......... :)

multicolored-roses-1.jpg

Am I right JustaBattler, KohPhi, VeinGlorious, sunny3193, snozulu, SaintsSeptember, Osc1, Kilroy, kickthething ?

Also interested in what Jabba73, iDon, HaroLad, gab213, BLUEALLTHRU, ArdentEagle, Bovo think about this proposition.
thinking-think.gif

Very deep, man. Need some time to digest the meaning of it all, see you next season.

images

What I'd really like is to be able to say bye to this stoopid bye, shaking my fist at Tigerturbulance.

Which version of this song should I use in my campaign to rid the efa of this scourge known as the bye.

Can you add a poll to this thread @SunRa ? K, thx, bye.

Last edited:
What I'd really like is to be able to say bye to this stoopid bye, shaking my fist at @TigerTurbalance.

Which version of this song should I use in my campaign to rid the efa of this scourge known as the bye.

Can you add a poll to this thread @SunRa ? K, thx, bye.

SaintsSeptember has already beaten you to the Bay City Rollers.

SaintsSeptember has already beaten you to the Bay City Rollers.
Damn
, that's how much this bye nonsense has unsettled me, I didn't even see it.... we'll put it down to great minds, etc etc :p

I think we captured your strong character Jabba73 well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great song ruined by emaciated femmy white male rapper whiners
Absolute soft utensil of a ******* rapper, actually it is a crime to music to call him a rapper. It took ******* Halsey to actually put him on the map. Genuine wannabe tough guy who has no talent whatsoever.

G ******* Eazy!
31795E7E-2C1D-489F-899C-D108F76E34F6.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back