Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Baghdad Bomber vs Coney Island Warriors @Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers for a great week Bombers, thoroughly enjoyed it and good luck for the rest of the season. :thumbsu:

Cheers for posting MWPP and yewww Wazzas getting it done in Kamahl Round!! :teacup:

Vale Sun Ra

Cheers for a great week Bombers, thoroughly enjoyed it and good luck for the rest of the season. :thumbsu:

Cheers for posting MWPP and yewww Wazzas getting it done in Kamahl Round!! :teacup:

Vale Sun Ra

So my tip did not bring much luck to the Bombers?

What happened to SunRa?

Thanks for the week Warriors, too good today ... which is the only day that counts unfortunately. Seems we wasted our efforts in the lead up and left nothing for game day.

Pity to lose in the last game played by Sun Ra, maybe a few of us were a little distracted. Oh well, back to the Prison bar for some well earned beverages.

Thanks for posting MostWantedPersonPoster please wait outside for your payment which is winging its way to you courtesy of our sponsors. They have a bit on this week so have agreed to slow down for the drop off, even if they don't have time to stop completely. Hope you can catch

TNT-Boeing-737-400-in-Malta-e1450179640987.jpg

Lawn mowed :ballotcheck:
Washing hung up :ballotcheck:
Clocks changed :ballotcheck:
Smoke alarms checked :ballotcheck:
Warriors W :ballotcheck:
Resume updated :ballotcheck:
Hand shandy to the qumpire for the lazy ten (10) frees for :ballotcheck:

Great game Babylonians and an even better week, could have gone either way. All the very best to you and yours for the remainder.

MWPP thank you for your time on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. All the very best to you and yours for the remainder, I'll slip you some SC botes as remuneration.

Wazzas we had a little speed bump but we're back on our bullsh*t! I'm booking the tattooist.

mark-corrigan-dynamite.gif
You know tattoos don't work for us, remember what happened to me last season.

Thanks for the week BadGaggians, you lot go ok, even when you're suspended

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back