bombersmad75

Team Captain
Mar 22, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm. Victory.
Hi guys i am not trolling just wondering if anyone knows the situation on Bazza regarding his groin. Just want to know if he had the operation that was needed to repair his injury. I want him to get right as he is one of my favourite players and it saddens me to see him play as he did this year. Your knowledge would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsu:

"But I'm looking forward, I'm not going to dwell on last season. I know I can play better and I know I will play better. I had a bit of a full makeover in the off-season although I don't look any different. I had both my groins operated on, and I had my nasal passages cleared. After about 12 broken noses, it was totally blocked and I couldn't breathe out of it. The doctor who did it said it will help me quite a bit aerobically.

"And I had more laser eye surgery in my right eye. I went back for a check-up, and although I didn't notice it, when you're doing the tests, you could tell I needed something done."

Here's an article about Hall and his injuries:

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/fighting-fit-no-doubt-about-it/2007/11/23/1195753308484.html

needs to have a good start to the year, get confidence back. Never looked right last year, wether that was just injury or also the 06 grand final performance. Needs a few bags of 4 or more, also needs to get around push in the back issues

I don't think it was his poor grand final performance that saw him struggle. It definatley was injuries. That along with a lack of confidence saw him have his worst year at the club. He wont do much before christmas but he is expected to step his training up in the new year and be cherry ripe for Round 1 against the Saints. Lets hope he can get back to his best.

its his eyes, he has had more lazer surgery,hopefully it works

it wasnt his groin that caused him to drop chest marks after doing all the hard work to get in the correct position.

The poor bastard cant see

it wasnt his groin that caused him to drop chest marks after doing all the hard work to get in the correct position.

He actually played better when he couldn't see. That corrective survey has stuffed his eye sight up.

I don't think it was his poor grand final performance that saw him struggle. It definatley was injuries. That along with a lack of confidence saw him have his worst year at the club. He wont do much before christmas but he is expected to step his training up in the new year and be cherry ripe for Round 1 against the Saints. Lets hope he can get back to his best.
lets hope he runs through schneider or dempster.

just kidding,i'd love to see him run through big head reiwolt.

poor bazza hope hes feeling better after his operation
like peeps have said just needs 2 get back on his feet and he'll be back 2 his bag bad busseling self in no time
i do miss him pounding on some peeps it brings a smile 2 my face

Hi guys i am not trolling just wondering if anyone knows the situation on Bazza regarding his groin. Just want to know if he had the operation that was needed to repair his injury. I want him to get right as he is one of my favourite players and it saddens me to see him play as he did this year. Your knowledge would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsu:

Never fear Sydney has the most advanced medicos in the business

The new set of eyes improvements were successfully grafted. Full 108 channel vision & action replay and live coaching box feed to the brain!:thumbsu:

fb_1_b.JPG.jpg

He couldn't mark because his confidence was shot, don't make excuses for him.

If he couldn't see he wouldn't have been playing, and he himself said that he didn't even know anything was wrong until he went back for a checkup.

Obviously it was something very minor if he himself couln't even detect it.

I am quite sure he would know if he can't see! :rolleyes:

Absolute gun when up and firing. Dominant player through Sydneys stronger years. Unfortunate with his injuries but should be able to recapture his best form next season.

He couldn't mark because his confidence was shot, don't make excuses for him.

If he couldn't see he wouldn't have been playing, and he himself said that he didn't even know anything was wrong until he went back for a checkup.

Obviously it was something very minor if he himself couln't even detect it.

I am quite sure he would know if he can't see! :rolleyes:
Actually the point of my post was to not make excuses for him....eg groin etc..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have a much better season this year. He has obviously set himself for that by relieving himself of leadership responsibilities.

Should have a much better season this year. He has obviously set himself for that by relieving himself of leadership responsibilities.

will come roaring back

and can you imagine the sydney crowd buzz grow into a roar in his first game at home for 2008, when we all start to realise he's back, he marks once, then a second, and a third...and the goals come, and his teammates surround him each time....
it will be HUGE!

will come roaring back

and can you imagine the sydney crowd buzz grow into a roar in his first game at home for 2008, when we all start to realise he's back, he marks once, then a second, and a third...and the goals come, and his teammates surround him each time....
it will be HUGE!

Sent shivers down my spine reading that post. I'm having this good inkling feeling... :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back