bastards did Shaw in - and what did we do?

Remove this Banner Ad

twaters

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2004
Berwick
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Poor Hird got knocked last week and they ran it for all it was worth last week in the media.

Today RShaw was the leading possession winner on the ground by far, and Essendon (as always) targeted him with a oopsly convient king hit. Did we respond? Nope. Have the game, if you please. Don't know who did the hit. Hope the bludger gets suspended. In 1990 this fired us to a GF. But the point is Collingwood did not now defend Rhyce (also did you see the TV vision of Browny in the coaches box? the guy with the 1990 hit that swamped us back to a GF - but now disappointingly no-one on TV has ever seen Browny utter a sentence in the coaches box to contradict or even engage MM and thus can never be seen as his replacement) . We are neither nasty enough nor fast enough.

MM your current approach is up in eyes of all Australia. Play newbies, as they did with Lovett at al, or you have lost public credibilty for our club. Thank goodness you have Rusling, Yakka etc. We don't need to beat St Kilda next week; our yardstick tomorrow is that we need to be better than we were today.

It was the little back pocket plumber Mark Johnson or Tazzas bitch, who knocked him silly in a real fight last year. No point crying it was a fair hit, but no one flew the flag which was a bit disappointing.

was scotty burnes injured at all? he flew the flag when wakes got hit by hird but apart from that i didnt see much of him. the commentators said he spent most of i think it was the 3rd quarter on the bench .

pieman1 said:
It was the little back pocket plumber Mark Johnson or Tazzas bitch, who knocked him silly in a real fight last year. No point crying it was a fair hit, but no one flew the flag which was a bit disappointing.

are you serious fair hit, 1. it was late 2. he left the ground and 3. hes elbow might have not been tucked in

if you call that fair i hate to see you fight

VEEBEE said:
was scotty burnes injured at all? he flew the flag when wakes got hit by hird but apart from that i didnt see much of him. the commentators said he spent most of i think it was the 3rd quarter on the bench .
I went today and i thought he was BOG for us :confused:

This may offend people so I better warn you

On ANZAC day, we remember those who fought in the war for our country, despite it mostly being remembered as a football match, I was hoping that this would inspire the Pies to fight for our team, when Shane Wakelin went down from a cheap shot, Scott burns stood true and went straight over to Hird and gave him a hard talking too. When Rhyce went down, all I could see was Joffa going, fukn 'ell m8, shaws hit the ground hard (I was sitting really close to him) instead of taking Johson out like he deserved, the Collingwood players gathered around Clement and formed a huddle.

pieman1 said:

It was the last quarter and there was a game to be won. In case you don't remember, we were still a chance of pinching the game right up until the end. You don't fly the flag in the last quarter when you are trailing by 20 points. They responded in the correct manner, by trying to kick some goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back