FTA-TV Bates Motel

Remove this Banner Ad

That little 'ding' as Chick's head hit the typewriter. I lost it.

Haha.

Alex Romero/Nestor Carbonell gives the best "Oh FFS, I ain't listening to your BS" looks.

Brilliant.

Max Thieriot and Olivia Cooke carried that ep admirably.
Haven't rated Max's acting so far but he's been fantastic this season.

Highmore's just takin the piss out of the Emmy voters now

Wow......

That 1st half of the ep ( in the forest ) was Highmore-gone " SUPER SAIYAN " - incredible.

It was only ever gonna end like that. Dylan the black sheep ended up the moral beacon of light - very telling that final DYLEMMA scene they put an emphasis on the sunlight.

Those 2 final reunions were perfect , i couldn't imagine life without loving parents , the Norman - Norma reunion hit the feels in 1 spot and then the happy family ( even though i was salty on Emma and Dylan at 1st lol ) hi it in another.

Just a fantastic underappreciated ( for now ) show
Hopefully that Emmy FINALLY gets placed in Freddies hands and us O.G. " Baters " can sit back and enjoy watching others come to love this show like we do

Last edited:
Wow......

That 1st half of the ep ( in the forest ) was Highmore-gone " SUPER SAIYAN " - incredible.

It was only ever gonna end like that. Dylan the black sheep ended up the moral beacon of light - very telling that final DYLEMMA scene they put an emphasis on the sunlight.

Those 2 final reunions were perfect , i couldn't imagine life without loving parents , the Norman - Norma reunion hit the feels in 1 spot and then the happy family ( even though i was salty on Emma and Dylan at 1st lol ) hi it in another.

Just a fantastic underappreciated ( for now ) show
Hopefully that Emmy FINALLY gets placed in Freddies hands and us O.G. " Baters " can sit back and enjoy watching others come to love this show like we do

As usual...always on the money Crow.

tumblr_inline_ooz5vkQy051uhmzb8_540.gif

Oh my heart....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snubbed..........

To not even get ONE Emmy nomination will go down as 1 of the biggest injustices in television history.
That's not even ignorance imo , it's blatant disrespect.

Can't wait for people to watch this show eventually and come across this post.

Snubbed..........

To not even get ONE Emmy nomination will go down as 1 of the biggest injustices in television history.
That's not even ignorance imo , it's blatant disrespect.

Can't wait for people to watch this show eventually and come across this post.

Disgraceful.

How's that re ending?

I don't know. I wanted Norman to live, but then he killed so many people, but then it wasn't entirely his fault, he was like that because Norma suffocated him and from his traumatic childhood. He also tried to kill Dylan in the end and it got me angry but then the more I think about it, I think he just wanted to die hence the "Thank you". He tried to fix things himself as he knew he wasn't right but he was just so ****ed in the head by the end. I just felt really sorry for him.

And then Alex is a very likeable character but he just kills chick out of no where and then he ends up dying just like that as well

The word tragic springs to mind when it comes to Bates motel. Just mixed emotions really

Most underrated show getting around. I still get people rolling their eyes at me when I recommend this to them.
Vera Famiga is next level in my books. Love her in absolutely everything. No award nomination through this series is a tragedy.
Freddie became an absolute beast by the end of it too. Such a well put together series that ended just as it should have and didn't overstay it's welcome.

Also, anyone ever see this?

Most underrated show getting around. I still get people rolling their eyes at me when I recommend this to them.
Vera Famiga is next level in my books. Love her in absolutely everything. No award nomination through this series is a tragedy.
Freddie became an absolute beast by the end of it too. Such a well put together series that ended just as it should have and didn't overstay it's welcome.

Also, anyone ever see this?

Nestor - "...because i look exactly like Anthony Perkins , case you hadnt noticed "
" Yeah Romero.........whoever the * HE is..."

:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back