Battleground (2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Bayley was supposed to be good? Looked nothing special at all in that match.

The bank statement (like most of those face hold submission moves) is an utterly lame move. Need them to disappear.

I thought Bayley was supposed to be good? Looked nothing special at all in that match.

The bank statement (like most of those face hold submission moves) is an utterly lame move. Need them to disappear.
She was hardly in the match.

Go check out her vs Sasha at Brooklyn last year.

The focus was on Sasha.

It was ok, aside from her not trapping the right arm. Looks more painful than Cena's STF.

I cheer Roman because he has cool tatts and a cool beard and he does drugs which are cool. And his two moves are cool. People who boo him during a match are not cool because Roman naps during his matches and waking up anyone who is trying to sleep is not cool.

Reigns has been significantly better since WM - his promos have improved now that he's not being given corny rubbish to say and his matches have been quite good (probably due to his opponents, but still - no one is arguing he's Angle or Benoit out there). He just needs to get rid of the Superman punch (a really stupid move) and he'll be fine. Would like to see him in more of a tweener role like Diesel was after losing to Bret Hart at Survivor Series 95.

Reigns has been significantly better since WM - his promos have improved now that he's not being given corny rubbish to say and his matches have been quite good (probably due to his opponents, but still - no one is arguing he's Angle or Benoit out there). He just needs to get rid of the Superman punch (a really stupid move) and he'll be fine. Would like to see him in more of a tweener role like Diesel was after losing to Bret Hart at Survivor Series 95.
Among everything about him, that jumping punch is, in my opinion, the absolute worst. Make him do some sort of spinebuster instead, I reckon.

Just call it the Super Punch and rid it of the cartoonish punch the ground bit and you could live with it. He has been much better since he came back from his holiday.

Among everything about him, that jumping punch is, in my opinion, the absolute worst. Make him do some sort of spinebuster instead, I reckon.
His power moves look cool. Samoan drops and powerbombs... power moves are definitely the way to go instead of strikes.

And the crucifix powerbomb as a finisher. Not the sit out version either. He looks really good doing it. Miles more impressive than his spear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back