BBL BBL|09 Game 23: Sydney Sixers v Adelaide Strikers @ C.ex International Stadium 5th Jan 2020 6:40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to get rid of him, but I suspect no one would take him off our hands.

I know Neser got some runs but I recon on this deck the Strikers missed a trick not sending Rashid in (maybe when White came in). Thought 174 or whatever it was just wasn't enough.

What were the commentators saying? I’m sure they were saying he was out and made no mention of the ball falling out, after all Philippe talks to them so the networks love him and therefore give directive

It took a while before they actually noticed the ball came out of the gloves... after the decision was made anyway.

What were the commentators saying? I’m sure they were saying he was out and made no mention of the ball falling out, after all Philippe talks to them so the networks love him and therefore give directive

The other way actually, commentators thought it should have been looked at further

Funny how the other night Mark Howard made a huge song and dance about the bail not falling off the stump when the ball hit it and later on there was an article on a news website about it, yet an umpire can’t get a basic decision right and nothing will happen over it. Let the strikers lose on their own, we are that bad, we don’t need cheats to help us. #bblfukced

Funny how the other night Mark Howard made a huge song and dance about the bail not falling off the stump when the ball hit it and later on there was an article on a news website about it, yet an umpire can’t get a basic decision right and nothing will happen over it. Let the strikers lose on their own, we are that bad, we don’t need cheats to help us. #bblfukced
Ironically it probably improved our final score.

CA clearly don't want us near the final this year.

Khan vs the Gades and the change of mind mid raising the finger
the non 6 call against the Thunder
and the run out tonight!.

3 in 3 games and you have ask start asking serious questions!!!
If the CA wanted us to lose, the umpire would've given that run out to keep Short out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back