BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikers XI: 1 Phil Salt, 2 Jake Weatherald, 3 Travis Head (capt), 4 Alex Carey (wk), 5 Jonathan Wells, 6 Matthew Short, 7 Michael Neser, 8 Rashid Khan, 9 Peter Siddle, 10 Wes Agar, 11 Billy Stanlake.

Scorchers XI: 1 Liam Livingstone, 2 Josh Inglis (wk), 3 Kurtis Patterson, 4 Mitchell Marsh (capt), 5 Ashton Turner, 6 Cameron Bancroft, 7 Ashton Agar, 8 Chris Jordan, 9 Jhye Richardson, 10 Matt Kelly, 11 Fawad Ahmed.

Thought I didn't have a non playing loop this round, strange how I ended up with 2.
Wish I had known in time, had to miss Wade VC loop, settled on Rashid (C) instead.
Still, ended up 35th highest round score, 1,321 happy with that.

Wrapped with jumping 917 places, to Overall 363.

Can't do a loophole because i have 6ers keeper dud which is annoying :'(

After trades i will have

7 DGW - Lynn / Renshaw / Finch / Webster / Pattinson (c) / Cutting / Boyce

+ Livingstone / Wade / Rashid / Head

Brayden Stepien 42k

One to trade in this round, while we can.
Gades won't be in finals, perfect Wkp/Bat loop.

EDIT: However we'll have unlimited trades each round of finals, so probably makes him not as important as I thought, sorry.

Last edited:
Brayden Stepien 42k

One to trade in this round, while we can.
Gades won't be in finals, perfect Wkp/Bat loop.

EDIT: However we'll have unlimited trades each round of finals, so probably makes him not as important as I thought, sorry.

No you are 100% right.
In finals he'll be unavailable as a trade in.
However if you already have him you can keep him.
Its a quirk in the system

No you are 100% right.
In finals he'll be unavailable as a trade in.
However if you already have him you can keep him.
Its a quirk in the system
I realise that, which is why I said trade Stepien in "while we can".
However upon reflection, if each round we still have other teams "live" in the finals but not playing that round, we could simply just trade one of those options in instead. With unlimited trades each round of the finals it will be easy to trade in a "future" non playing loop player, rather than take up one of our precious three- trades-only available this round 13.
Having said that I might stick to my original idea and trade Stepien in anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I realise that, which is why I said trade Stepien in "while we can".
However upon reflection, if each round we still have other teams "live" in the finals but not playing that round, we could simply just trade one of those options in instead. With unlimited trades each round of the finals it will be easy to trade in a "future" non playing loop player, rather than take up one of our precious three- trades-only available this round 13.
This is true, however he'll be the only 42k option tho.
But I agree, my 3rd trade won't be on him this rd

Weather Condition/Report
Unfortunately, the chances of rain are quite high with precipitation of 78% on the match day. The wind is expected to blow at a rate of 18 km/hr to 22 km/hr. Meanwhile, the temperature will deviate between 24 and 26 Degree Celsius throughout the day according to Accuweather.

From Crictracker about the first game :think:

The finals are spread over four rounds.
Only one of these rounds of finals has more than one game, the first one, round 14.

Therefore looping won't be able to be utilised at all in the final three rounds, 15, 16 and 17.

You all probably knew that, but just a reminder :)

The finals are spread over four rounds.
Only one of these rounds of finals has more than one game, the first one, round 14.

Therefore looping won't be able to be utilised at all in the final three rounds, 15, 16 and 17.

You all probably knew that, but just a reminder :)

Everyone will have similar teams. Maybe a few POD picks and captain if you want to move up.

Out: Head, Neser, Lamichhane
In: Richardson, De Villiers, Finch

Team Value going to take a hit, but think I should have a pretty strong team (6 double game players now that Harris isn't playing)
$290k in reserve

Stoinis, ABD, Finch, Wade, Lynn (Wright, Harris)
Carey (Nevil)
Richardson, Cutting, Nabi, Siddle, Khan (Green, Ellis)

Not sure who to captain (Nevil loophole unavailable)

Out: Head, Neser, Lamichhane
In: Richardson, De Villiers, Finch

Team Value going to take a hit, but think I should have a pretty strong team (6 double game players now that Harris isn't playing)
$290k in reserve

Stoinis, ABD, Finch, Wade, Lynn (Wright, Harris)
Carey (Nevil)
Richardson, Cutting, Nabi, Siddle, Khan (Green, Ellis)

Not sure who to captain (Nevil loophole unavailable)
Can you swap Green and Wright on your bench?

U se Green for VC / Captain loopholing

Sydney Sixers have won the bat flip and will bowl first.

Teams - Sydney Sixers
Josh Philippe (wk), Daniel Hughes, James Vince, Steven Smith, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Steve O'Keefe

Melbourne Renegades: Aaron Finch (c), Tom Cooper, Nathan McSweeney, Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi, Dan Christian, Samit Patel, Brayden Stepien (wk), Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back