Player Watch Beau McCreery

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how many of you heard Selwood and Cotchin comments last week about them targeting L Neale and every bump and hit makes a difference. with Adams now officially ruled out I'd love to see McCreery given some minutes in the midfield even only 4-5 min. all he needs is one bone crunching tackle a qtr and he will really stifle their midfield run
Good call or Maynard

Definitely would love to see Beau get some minutes at a few centre bounces.
Reckon the bloke is a natural midfielder more than a forward. He’s a bull type who can fill some of the Adams role and help Titch.

Beau has started to hunt the ball and look to be creative more than hunting the man and looking to only be defensive, and I think he is now showing that he has a bright future in the side as a highish half forward creator/ignitor, which is great (as we were screaming out for him to do this).

Important role playing part of our side now, but still needs to go to the next level with it

Beau has started to hunt the ball and look to be creative more than hunting the man and looking to only be defensive, and I think he is now showing that he has a bright future in the side as a highish half forward creator/ignitor, which is great (as we were screaming out for him to do this).

Important role playing part of our side now, but still needs to go to the next level with it
Agree JB, Beau needs to do this on Saturday, I'd add he needs to hit the scoreboard this week and eliminate conceding free kicks and down field penaties, ie needs to play on the edge but not cross it.

I personally liked his game. He was so dangerous going forward, just couldn’t finish his good work. We need to start to drip feed him midfield minutes in 2024.
Could so easily have kicked 3 goals in a grand final - any small forward capable of that has a role in the forward line - I'd be happy for him to concentrate on the difference between kicking those points and kicking goals (he could also work on his passing skills too).

If he wants to play more midfield minutes he needs to work on being a one-touch player

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive impact for only 10 disposals. There are tackles and then there are Beau’s tackles. What a beast!
Not sure what he had in the end but he had five disposals for 5 contested possessions today at one point.

Needs to find ball on the spread but encouraging that he continues to win the contested ball when we struggle so badly for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back