Before. Fremantled. After.

Remove this Banner Ad

Before:
sundancer-fremantle_010220101033314093.jpg

fremantleduw8.jpg

[youtube]kUMwGWCP034[/youtube]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find this thread hilarious and have a few funny Fremantled ideas myself but it would be so so wrong to post them considering you guys are mocking my club. Can Fremantle supports post them but call it something else instead of Fremantled in between the pics?

I find this thread hilarious and have a few funny Fremantled ideas myself but it would be so so wrong to post them considering you guys are mocking my club. Can Fremantle supports post them but call it something else instead of Fremantled in between the pics?

Nah

That would be like Matthew Nicholls posting in but using somebody else's image in the legendary Matthew Nicholls Photoshop thread.

Just wouldn't work

Just start another one called "Before. West Coasted. After." Actually this one could be changed to that now that the Eagles have taken over as the awful WA team.

Before:
stock-photo-zimbabwean-dollar-note-obverse-7992949.jpg

Fremantled:
fremantleduw8.jpg

After:
zimbabwe_100_trillion_dollar_bill.jpg

Before:
johnhoward.jpg

Fremantled:
fremantleduw8.jpg

After:
r589792_3767271.jpg