Brushes with fame

Remove this Banner Ad

My uncle has been friends with Mick Molloy for ages.

A good circle of my mates are friends with Shane Biggs and Tom Liberatore.

Know heaps of guys on AFL lists. Mitch McGovern likes a few of my things on facebook.

I used to see Sean Keenan when me and my dad went for surfs. We were on first name basis. This was nearly ten years ago. Someone I know is good friends with him still.

My mate gets half-regular rotation on Triple J now.

Yes, I am pathetic.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to be be good mates with a current afl player and still am just not how we used to be. after he got picked up I've only talked to him maybe twice in 4 years. I think everyone sort of came out of the woodwork wanting to declare themselves his best mate, I can't stand that crap. That's life though I guess.
Met and travelled with a bloke for work for a few months who is good mates with Dave Matthews ( Dave matthews band)

Know heaps of guys on AFL lists. Mitch McGovern likes a few of my things on facebook.

I used to see Sean Keenan when me and my dad went for surfs. We were on first name basis. This was nearly ten years ago. Someone I know is good friends with him still.

Yes, I am pathetic.

Is Libba really as out there as he makes out?

Yes, I am pathetic.

You are an absolute flog

Haha. If we're just talking random stuff then I shut-down Cameron Ling in an under 18s semi-final. I was also mates with the comedian Dave Thornton through high school and Uni. I think he's on morning radio in Melbourne now.

I also have a good friend who is a singer. Not really well known yet but she's recently been recording an album down in California.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back