Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful

Remove this Banner Ad

Merry Christmas to all, I hope that you all have a happy and safe holiday period with your loved ones. Thanks Thy for this thread and thanks to everyone who helped to make the awful year that we endured much easier to bear.

A special thanks to our mods for their work and for keeping us informed and entertained. A special mention to Aph for keeping us informed with the Covid thread, Jeremias for what I still think was the thread of the year, the Carlton GOAT. Thanks to ODN for his work and patience particularly in the post mortem threads.

I look forward to seeing you all in the New Year for what should be a very exciting year for our club. Keep safe and take care.

*edit to add: This is why I usually refrain from individualising when talking about a group of people. I didn't mention one of the newer mods whose contribution throughout the year doesn't go unnoticed. BlueGum , thanks for your work with the footy tipping, POTW threads and general good work around the board. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Best wishes to everyone and I wish all the Carlton faithful a happy new year. Thanks Mods, Thy, posters and even Jimmae for all the great conversation in 2020. Thanks especially to The Old Dark Navy's for supporting through the year. You are a legend...

What am I? Cut lunch? FFS .. Thy ......

Hope everyone here has had a wonderful Christmas/Hannakuah/Kwanza and any other festive/holiday period during this time.

Been a very difficult year for all of us, so it's nice to celebrate this holiday time with our loved ones and friends.

There has been grief and loss for me personally in 2020 (that I am struggling with tbh) but I am also doing my best to be as optimistic and excited for 2021 as possible (especially with our Blue Baggers)

Catch up at a Melbourne City game sometime next year Tony Lynn 15 ? :)

Oh and happy 6000versary in 2021 to Essingtin as well 🤡🤡🤡

Hope everyone here has had a wonderful Christmas/Hannakuah/Kwanza and any other festive/holiday period during this time.

Been a very difficult year for all of us, so it's nice to celebrate this holiday time with our loved ones and friends.

There has been grief and loss for me personally in 2020 (that I am struggling with tbh) but I am also doing my best to be as optimistic and excited for 2021 as possible (especially with our Blue Baggers)

Catch up at a Melbourne City game sometime next year Tony Lynn 15 ? :)

Oh and happy 6000versary in 2021 to Essingtin as well 🤡🤡🤡

Mate all the best to you and yours and I do hope 2021 does the right thing by you.

Would love to catch up at a game. I actually get to a few City games each season, more now than Carlton games! I reckon this is our year....famous last words.

just going to assume that lovely sentiment is also extended to the afl umpiring fraternity, sb.............
They might misinterpret the sentiment ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me that 2021 is gonna be a better year please for the love of dog.

Yep.

Finals for us, Gunners are touring and I’ve got the super dooper L shaped couch (in glorious navy blue) arriving in a fortnight......it’s all coming together nicely.

Ffs
Been wandering around the threads with this santa sack full of sugar cubes since christmas eve.
Thinking where are they?
Does nobody do end of year gooey good wishes etc on BF?
Lo and behold
All I had to do was have a look at ALL the threads instead of just my marked favorites. :eyeroll:
So here.
Take your damn sugar cubes! Even you wicked sheepy.
Oi!!!!!! ONE each!
And
You will also have a completely joyful and brilliant 2021 and you will like it!
So there.
Right.
See yas all bright and early for track work in the new year.

Whinnie, neigh, snort etc etc.
Xx

Ffs
Been wandering around the threads with this santa sack full of sugar cubes since christmas eve.
Thinking where are they?
Does nobody do end of year gooey good wishes etc on BF?
Lo and behold
All I had to do was have a look at ALL the threads instead of just my marked favorites. :eyeroll:
So here.
Take your damn sugar cubes! Even you wicked sheepy.
Oi!!!!!! ONE each!
And
You will also have a completely joyful and brilliant 2021 and you will like it!
So there.
Right.
See yas all bright and early for track work in the new year.

Whinnie, neigh, snort etc etc.
Xx

You loose unit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back