Remove this Banner Ad

alhay6

Debutant
Apr 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone been getting around it?

Have honestly found it to be such a game changer for footy and nba betting

Would love to hear how others are using it as feel like there’s a lot more to it than I’m not fully utilising

Anyone been getting around it?

Have honestly found it to be such a game changer for footy and nba betting

Would love to hear how others are using it as feel like there’s a lot more to it than I’m not fully utilising

Just signed up on Tuesday. The next day, they announced they are putting up prices. Must be my fault, haha.

I'm mostly AFL, with a sprinkle of NBA thrown in. Incredible tool to find the best odds across multiple bookies.

Interface is pretty basic, but what else do you need? I think there's a few bugs in there (eg the Middles are mostly bets with a 0.5 middle, which is not a real spread).

Surebets is incredible, I've found heaps of >5% bets on MLB (which I know nothing about). And a couple in the 10-12% range, which is completely insane. That alone will pay for the subscription itself.

One warning about products like these is if along with being an odds screen they also have things like +EV and arbs listed on a page without needing to find them, you’ll likely get limited at books very quickly, especially if the site becomes more popular. Nothing more obvious to a corp than a bunch of accounts diving in to the same seemingly random market

I am already finding Ladbrokes is limiting my bets on MLB, which hosts almost all of the biggest MLB arbs on Betsniper.
yep, the ones that have the good side of the arbs are the books that won't put up with anyone doing it, its easier to deal with those bettors then fix the prices.

nice site in theory but only winner long term is the guy who created it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back