Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

please stop with these posts. They arent called for. Just post your honest views on the show. Its not a football team you have to defend. disagree with views you dont like. Agree with the ones you do. keep it about the show. And dont get upset that someone has a different view to you. Its just a show.

Your constant negativity isn’t called for. It’s depressing coming from a ride watching that episode to here and seeing the first reaction as ‘meh’. F*** you.

Honestly how utterly sad can you be to finish watching something, not liking it, and then your first desire is to express your disgust online. The internet doesn’t care what you immediately think.

I’m glad I witnessed it now and won’t visit this thread anymore until after the final so your toxicity won’t ruin my experience.

If you think your behaviour is normal you’re borderline beyond help. Enjoy the next miserable 50 years of your life.

Your constant negativity isn’t called for. It’s depressing coming from a ride watching that episode to here and seeing the first reaction as ‘meh’. F*** you.

Honestly how utterly sad can you be to finish watching something, not liking it, and then your first desire is to express your disgust online. The internet doesn’t care what you immediately think.

I’m glad I witnessed it now and won’t visit this thread anymore until after the final so your toxicity won’t ruin my experience.

If you think your behaviour is normal you’re borderline beyond help. Enjoy the next miserable 50 years of your life.

He's trolling.

Gave this a like but I recon there's some recency bias at play here.

Surely Werner's death was much sadder.
Not for me. Werner was the cause of his own demise. Howard was a victim of circumstance.

He's trolling.

I'm not sure if you're trolling when you know and talk about every single plot point.

I don't like it when posters come into show threads to announce they stopped watching 2 seasons ago and don't know why people are still watching 'this crap', as it is a thread for people who are still watching and trying to enjoy.

I have no issue with posters who aren't enjoying the direction but still living in hope. It's a fine line and I don't want the enjoyment of others to be ruined either.

We will have to monitor.

Gave this a like but I recon there's some recency bias at play here.

Surely Werner's death was much sadder.

I have apparently forgotten every single one of the sad deaths between BCS and BB and been reminded of them pretty quickly. There’s been quite a few I have forgotten about.

He was also in one of the first episodes of Curb your Ethusiasm and played a pr0n star

I always remember he would bop his head up on various sitcoms, mainly seinfeld just shoot me, 3rd rock from the sun (which is my favourite appearance), he was even in the cable guy which I totally forgot about. I know he did a lot of SNL but I never watched that show but I feel bb certainly put him on the map.

First half of the season, Kimmy is determined to wreck Howard. I'm guessing the second half of the season she will try to redeem him and/or avenge his death?

I wonder if she plays a pivotal role in Lalo's inevitable demise?
I think she's too far gone at this point. Assuming they manage to shift him from the living room and not have it linked back as happening there, it's better for Kim and Saul for it to be ruled a drug-induced suicide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always remember he would bop his head up on various sitcoms, mainly seinfeld just shoot me, 3rd rock from the sun (which is my favourite appearance), he was even in the cable guy which I totally forgot about. I know he did a lot of SNL but I never watched that show but I feel bb certainly put him on the map.

he had his own comedy show on HBO, called Mr Show back in the 90s, with co-star David Cross. From memory it was on ch10 here, late at night.

he had his own comedy show on HBO, called Mr Show back in the 90s, with co-star David Cross. From memory it was on ch10 here, late at night.

Ah that makes sense, Netflix had a 2015 revival which I tried to watch but found it unfunny. David Cross also had roll on just shoot me as Elliots brother.

I know im in bb territory but I love seeing Walter white expression on cranston even in sitcoms. First being in seinfeld when he realises he not going 'down town' with Elaine

The second is the evil look he pulls when he realised the power of the woodchipper in Malcolm in the middle

I know im in bb territory but I love seeing Walter white expression on cranston even in sitcoms. First being in seinfeld when he realises he not going 'down town' with Elaine

The second is the evil look he pulls when he realised the power of the woodchipper in Malcolm in the middle

Have you seen him (Cranston) playing Larry David's shrink in Curb Your Enthusiasm, fantastic, just has such a droll and subtle sense of humour and comedic timing.

Haven't seen it, I haven't watched much Curb your Ethusiasm.

You are missing out on a treat. So damn good.

Recently watched the episode where Lamy had a shitfight with Michael J Fox, one of the funniest episodes of TV i
have seen in years.

Bob Odenkirk also appeared earlier in the series.

Looking back, there were a number of BB/BCS actors that appeared on Seinfeld.

Bob Odenkirk, Brian Cranston, Larry Hankin (Joe, the junk yard owner from BB), Jessica Hecht (Gretchen), Nigel Gibbs (Detective Tim Roberts), Anna Gunn and I would say others I have missed.

I would say that many actors who appeared on TV shows of the last 20 years had small roles on Seinfeld. I recently watched “The Shield” and I forgot that Michael Chiklis was also on Seinfeld, looking a lot different.

I think she's too far gone at this point. Assuming they manage to shift him from the living room and not have it linked back as happening there, it's better for Kim and Saul for it to be ruled a drug-induced suicide.
Of course I suspect that's what will happen. Mike will come to know the events of the evening and will do a clean up and make it look a suicide similar to how he handled Jane's death in Breaking Bad. Howard will go down as a drug fcuked loser who killed himself in the apartment of the guy he was obsessed with. I'm sure his blood alcohol level in autopsy will show he had more than a few drinks too, he seemed drunk at the end there.

But Saul and Kim will know the truth. And I feel we'll have a complete heel face turn in regards to Kim going from full on trying to ruin Howard's life, to full on standing up for him whenever his character is questioned, and full on wanting revenge against Lalo.

My personal theory still is that Gus traps him in the unfinished lab with no where out, where he'll be tortured, and eventually killed, similar to the story he told Hector about the coati he trapped, tortured and killed that had been stealing fruit the the tree he had as a kid (the coati sticking its nose in Gus' business similar to Lalo) but imagine if what actually happens is we get another scene, another flipped painting, another bunch of post-it notes, but this time she's going after Lalo?

Imagine we're all expecting his end to be at the hands of Gus (and a lesser extent, Mike) but it was actually Kim?

Hector making it obvious to Gus that Lalo is still alive was a monumental blunder considering Lalo's main advantage was Gus thinking he was dead. It's shaping up as the key reason why Gus will end up winning. Without it Lalo would almost certainly have him.

Similar to Walt in BB leaving the book in his bathroom for Hank to stumble upon, the writers have once again used arrogance to create what could be considered a plot hole required to progress the story in the intended direction. In fact these two instances are probably the only things close to resembling plot holes across the BB/BCS universe, in the sense that aside from their own egos both characters had no good reason to go out of their way to do what they did.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back