Off-topic Better leaders than British PM Liz Truss. And she's gone...

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok hero. Big tough guy calling Indigenous women a pos and lying about your mother having 100 foster children. You're a joke.
This thread is for comedy not for your racist rants.
There you go again with the race baiting...
No lie about my dear old mum either champ... she made a real difference. Unlike you who just calls everyone a racist. Youre a fraud #lazyactivist #virtuesignaller

There you go again with the race baiting...
No lie about my dear old mum either champ... she made a real difference. Unlike you who just calls everyone a racist. Youre a fraud #lazyactivist #virtuesignaller
You're mother had 100 Indigenius foster children and you call a lifelong Indigenous activist a pos? Doesn't make any sense.

Ok rack off mate. We know you hate Lidia Thorpe with a passion just like sky news and the scumbag party you vote for.
Next time don't be a racist campaigner.
wrong and wrong...I can post the same story from the ABC or SBS if you like,....
Unless youre calling Selena Uibo liar and a racist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wrong and wrong...I can post the same story from the ABC or SBS if you like,....
Unless youre calling Selena Uibo liar and a racist
Ok champ. No need to be racist. We get it, you hate bikies and are scared of them and you love sky news and Rita Panahi and you loved it when Rita led the charge bagging Adam Goodes and your mother had 100 Indigenous foster children .

No need to be racist. We get it, you hate bikies and are scared of them and you love sky news and Rita Panahi and you loved it when Rita led the charge bagging Adam Goodes and your mother had 100 Indigenous foster children .
Im not
I dont
I dont
I didnt
Yes she did

AP - are you Dan Andrew's Son?
Remember hearing about a Melbourne female journalist during COVID - she says one day, "We now cross to a live press conference with Victorian premier, Dan Murphy - I mean Dan Andrews." I'm sure she still gets reminded about it.......

images

Says the trumpf supporter who makes threads with woke as insult.You're priceless.
Little known fact - Trump took some of his ministers out to lunch one day. They sat down, and the conversation went something like this:

Waiter: What can I get you, Mr. President?
Trump: Gimme some steak.
Waiter: Very good sir, and what about the vegetables?
Trump: Yeah they'll have steak as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back