Remove this Banner Ad

Beauy420

Team Captain
May 10, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United
I'd like to know more about different sites.

Im signed up to Centrebet, TAB, Sportsbet, SportingBet, and Betfair.

Which are some other least known ones you might like, or even hate and rate them here.

Some i have heard of but know nothing about.

Pinnacle.
Ias.
Bodog
Just bet
Betstar
Bet24/7
sportsalive

Some i have heard of but know nothing about.

Pinnacle.
Ias.
Bodog
Just bet
Betstar
Bet24/7
sportsalive

Pinnacle is for high rollers, not many markets, but exceptional odds, no bonuses or free bets.

Iasbet is the same at sportsbet

sportsalive has some very good dream team markets but besides that nothing unique, plus their customer service isn't flash.

other books i am on

bet365 - has markets for almost every sport, lots of props, one of the few sites allowing inplay betting, their streams are exceptional, lots of cons though.

Luxbet - have good nrl/afl props, but juice their odds to the extreme, besides that nothing much unique.

WillHill - similar to bet365, offer live betting, but like other UK sites have alot of cons.

5 dimes - good for US sports, lots of props.

I would look at getting a bet365 or Pinnacle account

What about betstar?
Seems to be a good aussie one ive never heard of.

I use betchoice... wide range of markets (esp for tennis) and price is always better than unitab. Site is easy to navigate and withdraws are hassle free and into my account within 48 hours.

I would be careful using LuxBet for any exotics. They'll take a fraction of your intended bet and then bring in their odds. AFL H2H's and line betting they're probably fine, ditto horse racing where they have a good product.

hi all,

need to ask probably a couple of stupid question but here goes.

i currently don't have an online account + am sick of stopping at my local TAB after work etc.

to sign up an account do u have to have anything mailed to u, card, confirmation of mship that sorta thing? do they charge mship fees?

+ how do u put funds into ur account to kick it off??

is there options of credit card, bank acc, going into a TAB + putting cash in etc?

hi all,

need to ask probably a couple of stupid question but here goes.

i currently don't have an online account + am sick of stopping at my local TAB after work etc.

to sign up an account do u have to have anything mailed to u, card, confirmation of mship that sorta thing? do they charge mship fees?

+ how do u put funds into ur account to kick it off??

is there options of credit card, bank acc, going into a TAB + putting cash in etc?

You can pretty much sign up to any bookmaker and be betting within 5 minutes if you have a credit card. They all also have paypal & bank acc although with that you have to wait 1-2 days until it turns up in your account so if you have a credit card its the easiest way to do it as you can bet immediately.

As for the TAB if you go in there you can put cash in your account over the counter, but that somewhat pisses on the idea of not going into the TAB anymore :eek:.

No membership fees with anyone.

Once you use your credit card as I said you can bet immediately but not withdraw straight away, you will need to fax/email them some ID but it takes two minutes and a few days later your money will be available for withdrawl and you will only have to do that once.

Is that it?

You can pretty much sign up to any bookmaker and be betting within 5 minutes if you have a credit card. They all also have paypal & bank acc although with that you have to wait 1-2 days until it turns up in your account so if you have a credit card its the easiest way to do it as you can bet immediately.

As for the TAB if you go in there you can put cash in your account over the counter, but that somewhat pisses on the idea of not going into the TAB anymore :eek:.

No membership fees with anyone.

Once you use your credit card as I said you can bet immediately but not withdraw straight away, you will need to fax/email them some ID but it takes two minutes and a few days later your money will be available for withdrawl and you will only have to do that once.

Is that it?

umm yer pretty much covers most of my questions, ver much appreciated.

only thing possibly missed, do they send a card or confirmation out to home address??

might be something the mrs doesn't need to be aware of :D

umm yer pretty much covers most of my questions, ver much appreciated.

only thing possibly missed, do they send a card or confirmation out to home address??

might be something the mrs doesn't need to be aware of :D

I think TAB and Luxbet both send something out in the mail. Put your work address or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a big fan of Pinnacle but I would doubt that, 'high rollers' would be happy with a bet max of <3K for AFL ML or ATS.

readbet is probably the best site for afl limits, but pinnacle would be the choice of the pros from overseas for their sports.
its the number 1 book for a reason, i doubt a "low roller" would like them

doubt many aussie books would allow "winners" to get that sort of amount down consistently without limiting.

what you guys think of sportsbet and centrebet?http://www.[URL blocked]/sports/52/b/happy.gifhttp://www.[URL blocked]/sports/123/b/happy.gif
http://www.[URL blocked]/sports/131/b/happy.gifhttp://www.[URL blocked]/sports/133/b/happy.gif

Open an account with just about every corporate you can find. You'll be made aware of their offers and bonus bets. Don't leave a cent in any of the accounts. Use a good odds comparison site, oddsportal or betbrain and when you catch a number you like which is a fair way off pinnacle or betfair its time to play. Make a quick credit card, moneybookers or poli deposit and make your bet.

Does anyone have an account with tom waterhhouse?

really good h2h odds at first glance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back