T20 BFFCL Round 6: Blue Mountains Bounders vs West Coast Whales @ Blue Mountain Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

2CC7B3BB-5761-4958-94BF-51B7C282A507.png
WELCOME TO ROUND 6 - THE BLUE MOUNTAIN “BLUNDERS” TAKE ON THE MIGHTY WEST COAST WHALES AT BLUE MOUNTAIN ARENA...

863B48DD-A87A-417A-A6DD-CB9C9B65C913.png 1FF0C157-BE99-4217-B100-15452E226319.png

FORM LINE

Blue Mountain Bounders - LLLWW
West Coast Whales - WLWWW

The best team in the comp takes on the form team of the comp in this one.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

sportsmaniac89 (BMB) - Had an outstanding knock of 135 no last week. Will look to continue his run of form against a strong Whales bowling unit.
Karnezis_13 (WCW) - Knocked a 73 no last week and should continue his form into this week coming up against a pedestrians Bounders bowling attack.
eth-dog (WCW) - Had solid bowling figures of 2/28 last week and will be looking to tear through the Bounders batting lineup.

PREDICTION

Whales by plenty on their way to a flag.

Can't wait to put the Bounders out of finals contention this week! Killed it last week Whales, let's kill it again this week!!
Thats it, we're winning by 10 wickets just to spite you.

Thats it, we're winning by 10 wickets just to spite you.
This isn't the Delusional Pearlers thread.

Also how can the Bounders be the form team in the comp by winning their last 2 when we've won our last 3? We're the form team of the comp AND the best team in the comp JT_the_Man.

This isn't the Delusional Pearlers thread.

Also how can the Bounders be the form team in the comp by winning their last 2 when we've won our last 3? We're the form team of the comp AND the best team in the comp JT_the_Man.
I was trying to be fair to our opposition here by giving them some credit for being the second most in-form team in the comp.

Need to hype up an easy fixture somehow.

I'd like to see you make 200 runs on us first!

eth-dog, Wooshette, Ljp86, get a load of this chump, thinking they can smack the best bowling attack in the league to all parts, kidding himself!
Nah, let him hope. It'll be much more fun when we crush them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was trying to be fair to our opposition here by giving them some credit for being the second most in-form team in the comp.

Need to hype up an easy fixture somehow.

Hmm, Ill let you off this once.

Guess you should get a bat this weekend eh?

Gonna get the teamsheet done nice and early, and to strike as much fear into the opposition as possible! Gonna be a few changes, couple rests before the big final!

OFFICIAL WEST COAST WHALES TEAM SUBMISSION SHEET FORMATION LIST:

Code:
No. Player                Role          Bat   Bowl
1   JT_the_Man      RH Pure Batter - Legspin
2     The Half Back     LH Pure Batter - Legspin  
3     Firestarter           Pure Batsman RHB Medium
4   Kirkswan              Wicket Keeper LHB   WK
5   Karnezis_13           Pure Batsman RHB
6   Shermy              RH Pure All Rounder - Medium
7   iBeng                 Batting All Rounder RHB  Med/Fast
8   Quadzilla             Bowling A/R   RHB   OS
9   eth-dog               Bowling A/R   LHB   LMF
10  Ljp86                 Pure Bowler   RHB   RF
11  Wooshette             Pure Bowler   RHB   LS

Out:
1 Van_Dyke - Rested
6 fitzroybowiedog zroybowiedog - Rested

In:
1 JT_the_Man -Paid off the couch
6 Shermy -Needs the cash for booze

Hardest part of an absolute champion side is juggling changes...

Leading wicket taker of the comp and I don't even get a tag...?

I see how it is
Mate if you expected me to check any stats beyond last week’s for this write up than you were badly mistaken.

Mate if you expected me to check any stats beyond last week’s for this write up than you were badly mistaken.

No, I have no qualms with the write-up. SarahSmiles tagged our entire squad except me and I'm pretending I'm salty at her

Oh ffs you know I'm a guy.

SparkleNarkle happy?

Yeah I know but the 'Sarah' thing threw me. And while I'm at at, there is no place in society for jokes about ones gender. My apologies.

Oh yes, thank you for the tag. And while I'm here, are the Whales ready to see double? We'll be back here next week!

Yeah I know but the 'Sarah' thing threw me. And while I'm at at, there is no place in society for jokes about ones gender. My apologies.

Oh yes, thank you for the tag. And while I'm here, are the Whales ready to see double? We'll be back here next week!
That's ok Mr SparkleNarkle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back