T20 BFFCL Round 6: Blue Mountains Bounders vs West Coast Whales @ Blue Mountain Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Great stuff Whales! A great early cameo from The Half Back before Kirkswan and Karnezis_13 too over to propel us to a really good score.

Quadzilla was absolutely awesome with the ball, Player of the Match by a long way with five wickets. Happy to pick up a couple myself with the skip getting a couple as well. To have them 7/28 after six overs is an impressive effort. In the end, they managed to get to a modest total but the game was done and dusted after the first few overs and to bowl them out inside 17 overs is fantastic.

That was a great win and good to get a game in before the final next week. Hopefully we can come out firing in the final next week and continue with this momentum! :thumbsu:

Go Whales!! :thumbsu:

Yeah sorry iBeng but I've picked who I'm supporting. Go Bolts!

Also, is there a third-place playoff? Could run it next Saturday arvo as a curtain-raiser to the big one next Saturday night
Isn't a bad idea (I'll talk to my people)

Thanks whales for an amazing season! It's a shame to go out like this but we were obviously beaten by the better team. iBeng and The Half Back I have to change my title to SarahFrowns right?

Welp, not even a single shot fired :(

Bad luck Bounders, better luck next season.

To our boys, * yeh! peaking just at the right time, carved it up with the bat and destroyed the top and middle order with the ball, Quadzilla with the best figures this comp has ever seen! 5/13 is insane!!
Good to see the skipper come on late and clean up the kids ;)

Why would your team be called the Nuts?
Sorry, I forgot that since you were named after the most useless tool ever you guys would be stupid still. The best team in the league are the ones that finished top, with more wins than any other team, had a higher Net Run Rate than any other team, and the only team to concede less than 1000 runs with the ball. Remind me who that is?

Sorry, I forgot that since you were named after the most useless tool ever you guys would be stupid still. The best team in the league are the ones that finished top, with more wins than any other team, had a higher Net Run Rate than any other team, and the only team to concede less than 1000 runs with the ball. Remind me who that is?
The BB01 premiers by the sound of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back