FTA-TV Big Brother 2013 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And this will be so accurate that I should put a spoiler alert on but I don't know how.

Only 2 people can leave tonight - Ed or Jade. It will most likely be Ed. BB likes the audience to have as much drama as possible - he will take Tim and Drew off the bench 1st and leave the couple. They will then cut to a commercial.

When we come back Jade will be in tears and when Ed is announced as the next evictee she will be close to having a full blown fit. I am talking snot, dookie and tears flying everywhere.

If Ed scrapes in and Jade leaves no one will cry - including Ed.

If Ed goes prepare yourself for "Why do all the good people get evicted' next time Jade is in the diary room.

If you can't watch tonights show - this is what you will miss.

Buy This Man A Cookie!

In Regards To Voting % I Think You Will Find, Always Going To Reveal It In A Way To Create Most Suspense

But its "in no particular order" which means, well, no particular order!. In other words, apart from the person with the least amount of votes to save, anyone can be saved in any order regardless of %'s

But its "in no particular order" which means, well, no particular order!. In other words, apart from the person with the least amount of votes to save, anyone can be saved in any order regardless of %'s

I Understand That.
But From The Start Of Big Brother It Is Stated To Mean Not It Order Of Save Votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmao, Drew had a black fingernail. Assuming it was nail polish. :D

Thank christ that boring prick is gone. Bet he has already hooked up with some chick from the audience. Boog and Jade surely will go Monday. Surely.... Would have liked to have seen the percentages tho.

I am quite frustrated with Big Brother. Watching this series after missing a few, but it seems the so called popular types get overbearing, and the nice people get pigeon holed into being boring.

I'm not going to bother quoting the whole thing because we will all be a little dumber for having read it, but, to put it succinctly, this is either a terrible assessment of the show or a fantastic assessment of you... Or both...

Anyway.

Ed going was a quality result and we finally got one right on the podcast!! Jade will be a train wreck this week.

If i could sum up Ed's time in the house with one picture.....

hqdefault.jpg

My god when BB made him eat that Banana :D
That and his line about Tim and Maddie in the rewards room would be my fave moments of his.

Anyone know if there is a link my mate from overseas can use to watch it online?

They're in New Zealand now, but will be back home in England by next week and she wants to watch the final, lol.

Search youtube. Like Big Brother Australia, click on the channel to see if they are still doing regular episodes.

They generally upload the latest eps around 1-2am Melbourne time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back