FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"whoops my dress fell off"

/FWIW I thought the heat Cat copped was ridiculous. Magician man was waaaaay more in the wrong than her.

He was. But her relentlessness and having breakdowns over how much she loved him was ridiculous.

Did they even get together after the house?

I remember earlier in the day Dave was holding court with 3 girls in the pool , Lisa , the homewrecker bird and Skye iirc.
He made a bad misjudgement and got a little too comfortable with his tongue in that convo , planting the seeds in ( mostly Lisa's ) mind about which pair of b00bs he rated the most.

Christ i learnt in primary school that if a bunch of girls bail you up for some answers , you most certainly do NOT " play favorites "
Ahhh that's right. Just said that hers were his least favourite. Poor bloke.

He was. But her relentlessness and having breakdowns over how much she loved him was ridiculous.

Did they even get together after the house?
Googled it after I posted. Still together apparently.

Personally they were both in the wrong. From memory he initially told her to chill, she said ok, then just kept accidentally showing him her **** and snuggling her hot ass up on him all the time.

Apart from the homewrecking she was a prize bird though. Stunner.

Googled it after I posted. Still together apparently.

Personally they were both in the wrong. From memory he initially told her to chill, she said ok, then just kept accidentally showing him her **** and snuggling her hot ass up on him all the time.

Apart from the homewrecking she was a prize bird though. Stunner.

Meh 7 from 10 at best.

Peak Big Brother for me was Big Brother 4. Had the best contestants and was watchable all the way to the end. Still don't know how Fitzy didn't win.

****ed up big time.
Had it done and dusted , Trevor and i can't remember were razzing him to hook up with Bree , he said he'd rather hook up with them.
Female vote for him plunged.

This is a very random memory but on an early series there was a guy named Alex who was wearing a Collingwood jumper and didn't believe that he was speaking to Bert Newton on the in-house radio station.

A sarcastic "Oh, hello...Bert" is forever imprinted in my brain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could never go back to watching it after watching the UK series in 2009. Australian series i̶s̶ was PG s**t.

Could never go back to watching it after watching the UK series in 2009. Australian series i̶s̶ was PG s**t.
As soon as Little Johnny publicly decried BB & Uplate it was the death of "good" Big Brother. Gretel fought hard for it, bless her cotton socks, but the PR was too strong for Ch 10.

BB thread was awesome.

Tully was so crazy.

Having seen the photo of Jasmin she looks like one of the females in Coles ads.

All thats good now is married at first sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back