FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first week of BB1, Adults, up against the Footy Show on Thurs night, that bird Andy was starkers in the pool, full underwater shot of her pouch while she was treading water. Fap worthy. She would've banged every guy in the house, but noooooooo, *en stupid viewers voted her out the next week.

Fitzy buzzing over Miriam the trans not knowing she was trans...Not knocking him just funny as the viewers knew beforehand.

miriam.jpg

Last edited:

THIS IS BIG BROTHER,

All housemates, report to the diary room to vote on the poll which has now been added, you've got 24 hours to comment with any other moments which will be added at my sole discretion, poll will be open for 7 days total, at the end of which I will do a countdown (in spite of the fact you will be able to see the results anyway)

Omg I forgot about that. Hilarious!

As this week’s Head of House, Skye was responsible for the housemates’ weekly shop. In carrying out her duties she officially became this week’s Air-Head of House.

I’m not bagging Skye (I love her) but hearing her lament “I don’t know what a fricking kilo is!” when she had to order meat and produce by the kilo was never going to work out well. Suffice to say the housemates had to work out what to do with 3 kilos of zucchini, 6 kilos of lettuce and only 12 eggs.

hm-shopping-seg-1.jpg

big-brother-diet-12.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bodie clocking Gretel in the bonce with a rubber chicken at the finale.

The original Cat and Lawson, Thomas and the also smokin hot Susannah (though this time it was Susannah who had the boyfriend on the outside).

And the bigger moment from Michael and Dave's kiss was Gretel going off her tree after Michael blamed "editing," an apparent swear word to Gretel.

How the hell do you guys remember all these housemates??

Lol Ed Lower was on there, i had completely forgotten that

Also for me, Krystal in the bath was an absolute highlight

Bodie clocking Gretel in the bonce with a rubber chicken at the finale.

The original Cat and Lawson, Thomas and the also smokin hot Susannah (though this time it was Susannah who had the boyfriend on the outside).

And the bigger moment from Michael and Dave's kiss was Gretel going off her tree after Michael blamed "editing," an apparent swear word to Gretel.

I recall Susannah and Thomas but elaborate, this could get in.

Michael and David kiss includes the gretel thing.

I recall Susannah and Thomas but elaborate, this could get in.

Michael and David kiss includes the gretel thing.
Long time ago now for my memory but it basically went the way people thought Clawson should've gone. Thomas pursues Susannah, she's clearly into it but has a boyfriend. She tells him not to cross the line and stays true to her boyfriend. Then about 2 weeks after they're both out of the house she dumps her boyfriend and gets together with Thomas.

Does anyone remember the situation around Emma and her dad dying? I can't remember how it went down but I remember it wasn't good.

Long time ago now for my memory but it basically went the way people thought Clawson should've gone. Thomas pursues Susannah, she's clearly into it but has a boyfriend. She tells him not to cross the line and stays true to her boyfriend. Then about 2 weeks after they're both out of the house she dumps her boyfriend and gets together with Thomas

That’s underwhelming. No add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back