FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully Ari “The General” Kimber is all good. Thoughts are with him. Only the true great contestants make the final four.

Reports coming in that Ari has disabled comments on insta and set his fb to private due to all the hate being sent his way :)

Whatever I think of Ari on TV that should never happen it is just a TV show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danny lost me when he got shitty at Sid (and later Ari) for making the exact same moves he had been making. He was always going to be a target towards the end, it couldn't have been a total surprise.

I thought tonight was the finale, swear they have been advertising that the final showdown was coming for the past 2 weeks

Anyway its not worth watching without Danny now anyway, sucks for the season to end this way but meh

hopefully they change up the formula next year as Danny was king at this limited format, not really anyway for next season to improve on it

POPSUGAR-HERO-13-1024x1024.jpg

Katie wasn’t as bad as Jess. Jess was literally the worst housemate in Big Brother history. She would suck up to everyone and have nicknames for all of her buds. “Mumma bear”, “Siddy”, “Marlsy poo”. Ugh. She hid behind all the athletes as well. Played such a cowardly game. You could tell everyone was sick of her. As soon as they had a chance they booted her straight out of there. She wasn’t as popular as she thought she was. In fact, far from it. She was delusional. I remember her words: “I run this house”. Yuck. A few days later, goodbye. But worst of all, she was the ultimate cringe lord. Some of the stuff she did I had to look away from the television. You could tell she was playing up to the cameras and thought her character was appealing to the Australian public. I haven’t met one person who liked her and I hope I never do. God, she was just a terrible housemate. She went after my girl Christina as well. Unforgivable.

Doesn’t appear very bright considering she attempted to tag her love of Hawthorn on ig and couldn’t even tag the right page.

I thought tonight was the finale, swear they have been advertising that the final showdown was coming for the past 2 weeks

Anyway its not worth watching without Danny now anyway, sucks for the season to end this way but meh

hopefully they change up the formula next year as Danny was king at this limited format, not really anyway for next season to improve on it
Hopefully next year BB stops saving people who have been evicted.

Ari, SJ, Christina were voted off awhile ago but saved by BB and now made the top 4.

show would have been more interesting if katie, nick, platypus mitch & gym mitch made the top 10 alongside danny, marley, sid, tilly, xtina & ari

didn’t care for mel as i could tell she was a dog the minute she walked through the door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back