FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan should vote Sarah out now. Matt becomes the villain and Dan guarantees getting to the end unless Matt wins the final challenge.

Sophie’s “been loyal to everyone in this room” but happily knifing everyone bar chad behind their back.

I’ll be fuming if this dickhead wins.

She should of gone weeks ago but Dan and Xavier pressured Casey into voting out Hannah. She has been desperate to get Dan and Matt out.

I don't find Matt likeable at all especially how Dan and him treated Kieran. It was pretty disgusting how they dirtied the dishes so Kieran wash them all. I thought they were struggling with food portions, surprised to see them throw away food in that manner.
Kieran is a massive slob who clearly hasn’t lifted a finger in that house, how the hell can that be considered bullying? Kieran should be thanking his lucky stars they put up with him for so long.

I thought Sophie would win but while she will get back in the house I don't know how many public votes she will get now in the final three. It would be a bit stupid if she won.

Hard to tell with editing but how long do you think Keiren has been in the white room? 24 hours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Sophie would win but while she will get back in the house I don't know how many public votes she will get now in the final three. It would be a bit stupid if she won.

Hard to tell with editing but how long do you think Keiren has been in the white room? 24 hours?
Yeah at least. Assuming evictions all happen at the same time, it would be either 1 day or 2. Likely 1. 2 might be considered dangerous

* I hope Sophie wins against Kieren

Kieran and Sophie are going to get offered cash to leave and press the red button. First person to press gets the cash and the other goes back in.

That’s what happened with the buttons last time from memory

Explains the arrogance. He puts on this true blue Aussie country larrikin personer but it's not hard to work out his fake as Lindsay Lohans ****.
You’ve met them personally to make this conclusion I suspect? Broken Hill people are some of the most laid back people I’ve ever met, arrogant is the last word I would use.

Kieran and Sophie are going to get offered cash to leave and press the red button. First person to press gets the cash and the other goes back in.

I wonder what amount is the tipping point. I'd say 20,000

Dans smartest move here would be saving Sophie. It would guarantee her, Mat and Chad would all take him to the final

Sarah will beat them with the popular vote. Matt is trying to come across as the true blue battler from broken hill, but He won't be as likeable as her. Austalia loves an underdog.

Not sure how Dan will go with the vote, he's a clown, I love him on Twitter but how far does that get you.

Sarah won me tonight. Immediately prior to the vote Sonia pressed her to reveal her personal, family circumstances, but she refused to and said that the others might think their own circumstances were just as compelling as what hers was, good on her.

Throughout the time in the house she's been shown to be easily manipulated by the others which is understandable being the youngest and now I guess being from a battler family. It's the best thing she's done the whole time in the house, she finally stood her ground.

If she makes it to the final 3 I think the public will vote for her.

I assume that whatever is offered comes off the main prize, hence the Matt and Dan dummy spits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back