Fantasy Bigfoot Dynasty League est.2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll say this for sleeper, it's a very nice looking app. The issues I was reading about on play store involved the transaction tab or notification bell not working, people frustrated coz they had missed proposed trades. And then I hadn't seen any replies to these issues from sleeper. That was my whole low on confidence gripe.

But the app itself looks very good.

It's awesome on Game Day too. Great layout, functional and pretty to look at. I used it for the first time last year and was really impressed.

I'll say this for sleeper, it's a very nice looking app. The issues I was reading about on play store involved the transaction tab or notification bell not working, people frustrated coz they had missed proposed trades. And then I hadn't seen any replies to these issues from sleeper. That was my whole low on confidence gripe.

But the app itself looks very good.
Yeah the app itself is quite good. The website is awful so I’d advise against that! The draft is a really cool experience I reckon, great format and easy to track for all teams.

There is marble racing on YouTube. I was getting around Jelles marble racing earlier on in iso but not sure when the next race will be.
I had no idea this was a thing! I just looked it up and June 1 is the next event but they only have 6 marbles in each race.

I'm happy whatever way the order is decided as long as I don't have to sort out!
Ready to roll now, so someone sort something out, otherwise I can click a button on the app to randomise

I'm happy whatever way the order is decided as long as I don't have to sort out!
Ready to roll now, so someone sort something out, otherwise I can click a button on the app to randomise
I’d rather you just do the above^. Or log into Sleeper on PC and screencast the randomising and post the video to FB/YouTube if anyone is desperate to see the evidence. (That’s what I do for my NFL league).

I’d rather you just do the above^. Or log into Sleeper on PC and screencast the randomising and post the video to FB/YouTube if anyone is desperate to see the evidence. (That’s what I do for my NFL league).
I'm not that savvy on computer mate.
It seems to post on sleeper whenever I change a setting, so I think if I do it, it will say so on our league chat, and then it should say if I redo it. Which I won't, but I understand trust issues.
You would think it should be posted to stop that kind of dodgy comish work

I also need to divide us into 2 divs.
Any thoughts or preferences?
Don't want aflw style fiasco.

It seems to post on sleeper whenever I change a setting, so I think if I do it, it will say so on our league chat, and then it should say if I redo it. Which I won't, but I understand trust issues.

I reckon it's about time you got with the times mate and became e a bit more computer savvy as a commish. Go do a course or something then come back to us. 😜😜😜

Could always do what I did for the AFL keeper. Just film the computer screen and post the video. That was pretty tech savvy for someone of my nous

All good, we can see every change. So if you just randomise it once, we should see that! I trust ya ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s probably rules somewhere, but is this a full keeper/dynasty league? Or do we only hold a certain number of players each year and re-draft the rest? My drafting strategy will differ vastly depending.

There’s probably rules somewhere, but is this a full keeper/dynasty league? Or do we only hold a certain number of players each year and re-draft the rest? My drafting strategy will differ vastly depending.

100% keepers as far as I'm aware.

Given we have no time limit on picks is there really a need to wait get started?

You could spend 24 hours researching who to take when your on the clock and no one would care.

Edit- I'm bored if you can't tell haha

Yeah fair enough lads.
Simo requested a week to research and start Monday.
But Yous can get it on now I guess, just don't except simo to make his pick @9 before Tuesday.

If try researching that long I usually just over complicate things and find too many varying opinions and pick the wrong guys.

Give me half an hour to look at the names on the board, then let good old gut instinct tell me what to do. 👍

Each to their own though, rookies are a completely different beast so thats understandable. I do all that in the lead up to the real lfe draft though. Already in the memory bank of who I think is good and not. God knows how long I waste looking into them for the 3 months prior to the actual draft.

Interested to know who Orasia Fantazio will go with at #1 ... never a clear cut choice, thats why I like drafting at #5, tends to make life a lot easier .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back