Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2019: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

How old are you GreyCrow ??

How grey are we talking about...
I'll let another poster speak

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2019-preseason-operations.1202752/page-65#post-59140806

Your Quintessential bigfooty fan, grey hair, very friendly, loves a coffee, likes to talk about structure and game tactics. Is still just as devo as me about the 2017 GF, was supprised I was 30 didnt think I could be over 24. Great bloke.

How grey is he though?

george clooney grey

:D

I'll let another poster speak

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2019-preseason-operations.1202752/page-65#post-59140806

Your Quintessential bigfooty fan, grey hair, very friendly, loves a coffee, likes to talk about structure and game tactics. Is still just as devo as me about the 2017 GF, was supprised I was 30 didnt think I could be over 24. Great bloke.

How grey is he though?

george clooney grey

:D

Wait... so you're young? Just answer the question. I'm 38, its not hard :p

Yeah I'll go another round.
Might go do some research.

Just some ideas OTT of my head..

- "who will die in 2019?"
- fattest man or woman in the world
- illnesses
- rappers
- people you just ******* wish it on
- FBI most wanted? Terrorists?

GreyCrow are they allowed, sorry i cant read that long af list, tl;dr

Just some ideas OTT of my head..

- "who will die in 2019?"
- fattest man or woman in the world
- illnesses
- rappers
- people you just ******* wish it on
- FBI most wanted? Terrorists?

GreyCrow are they allowed, sorry i cant read that long af list, tl;dr
As long as they have a wiki page listed older than 2 years then yes you can nom them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GreyCrow just chilling with a bowl of trifle and got nothing but time on my hands..

Will finish my death list now.

#spiritofxmas
Nothing like trifling with death

#dadjoke. #xmascrackerjoke

For clarification

XIV. The Lauren Hill Clause: To be qualified as a legitimate nomination each pick must have their own Wikipedia page that was started no later than 1st January 2017 12:00:00 AEDT.

Rule XIV is a new addition which you should take into consideration. Any picks that don't comply with this rule will be void, you are responsible for you own lists.

This says Own wikipedia page, not the Devin Lima band page nor the fattest people in the world page

Shell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back