Bigfooty DT forum regulars League (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

So a quick update to those of you waiting to find out what the banter league's #1 focus is.

I have now decided that we will be focusing on RDT, and it will be a golf tournament. Ie., lowest score wins.

You're all going down.

RDT is just the better game IMO.

Better layout, no site crashes/stuff ups, WAYYY better prize money, back to limited trades.

I don't even know why ppl are bothering with Fantasy TBH.

Just a quick word about Gingy. Where the hell is he? I know he defected to Super Coach but he hasn't been seen there for a while either.

As for me, 1334 from 13 in RDT and 1624 from 16 in AFLF. Both inlcuding Captain.

Just a quick word about Gingy. Where the hell is he? I know he defected to Super Coach but he hasn't been seen there for a while either.

As for me, 1334 from 13 in RDT and 1624 from 16 in AFLF. Both inlcuding Captain.

Hmm he has probably given up on his team already. Only a couple of rounds earlier than last year.

Don't worry though, he will be back posting half through the season claiming that his team is about to make a run at it after 1 good round :p

I can't believe he managed to get "Mrs G" into the SC regulars league as well. I would be highly surprised if it isn't just his second side. Way too sus.

Banter aside though, hopefully all is well with him.

in

Yeah went MIA for most of the preseason, on both boards. Kinda feels bad knowing that he's not here and that he was the main advocate for these leagues last season.

Gingy is a freak of nature... makes me feel right at home... :thumbsu:

on a personal note, I had a choke moment selecting Dangerfield for round 1...doh
I don't want to hand out too much whoopass too early!

Update on the league, highest score in the first week always provides the best of bragging rights for the rest of the season. This honour goes to SloppyJoe with a score of 2154. This was obviously a lucky break and no doubt will be the only time he sees frontrunning duties fall to him for the rest of the season.

However, the more important thing here is who registered the lowest score. FlowersByIrene I'm afraid this falls to you. Enjoy having this held against you for the rest of the season. Although I can't say I'm surprised :p

I cant log onto RDT but got 2244 in fantasy... but i can say i'm not happy with either of the competitions...
chaotic is best way i can describe both of them on what should be simple...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'd have to say the split in the DT games has really lessened my interest in the whole format...
which is prolly good = time waster much... but i'll still battle on and try to round you chaps up!

I remember it well...my first ever DT final (qualifying final I believe 2nd me v 3rd you) lost by 10 points. Gia scored 160+ in the pouring ****in rain in Adelaide v Crows. Fair dinkum unbelievable. :confused: I've never lost a game being that fair in front before or since.
What about this one. 2010, my opponent had finished and was 13 points ahead of me. 30 seconds to go in the final match and I had Drew Petrie playing for me. Mark(3), play on and handball(2) to Daniel Wells, receive handball back and kick(3) a goal(6). 14 points in the last minute to win by 1 point.

Okay I've decided I've given you spuds enough of a head start now, time to bring the pain

The AFL Fantasy Match Centre interface is terrible!

Okay I've decided I've given you spuds enough of a head start now, time to bring the pain
And he backs up his claim with the best round-score finish in Fantasy and the third round-score in RDT. The push for supremacy starts now :rainbow::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back