Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast - First Month in Review

Remove this Banner Ad

HoneyBadger35 I've checked all the feeds and there's still nothing from after Round 19 on Spotify or any other podcast feed. Have you gone dark? I know it's after the fact, but I will still enjoy catching up with the pods that I have missed because I need to sleep if you could put them up?
Yep, will catch up on them this week. Apologies for it all being so late, in short life has been getting in the way of the time I’ve had to edit and upload the audio feed but will get on it for anyone who wants the rollercoaster of this last month with the benefit of hindsight.

Nice to know the pod puts people to sleep 😉

HoneyBadger35 I've checked all the feeds and there's still nothing from after Round 19 on Spotify or any other podcast feed. Have you gone dark? I know it's after the fact, but I will still enjoy catching up with the pods that I have missed because I need to sleep if you could put them up?
Left a message for you at the end of this weeks pod if badge uploads it

Thanks guys, always appreciate this podcast, might be the only footy podcast left that isn’t just a gambling ad. Happy to support with hosting costs etc. if you ever did a whip around.

We'll take your donation and chuck it STRAIGHT ON THE PONIES!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have some thoughts on a draft that has 29 R1 draft picks I may share

Could also be 4-5 deep by opening bounce

Buckle up
surley the media saying we were 100% trading the pick skate on by.
man i wish we could have had 3 2024 picks to trade into this draft.
how bad have the bottom 4 teams been the past 3 years, so we have the comparison of a "normal" bad team to go with us and north :(

And for those morons who said we should split the HR pick just to get quantity, we have 19 players on our list that we have drafted in the last 3 seasons

View attachment 1859667
Nah we should have split it, then split those and then split those again.

Keep splitting until we have have 20 picks, then go into 2024 with only players we've drafted in the last 3 years.

The only logical strategy tbh, don't know how we stuffed this draft up so much.

/s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back