Player Sponsorship BigFooty Player Sponsor - Ryan Hargrave

Remove this Banner Ad

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot said:
For those out there who have been able to make a contribution to the sponsorship of Shaggy, a big congrats.
What a great gesture of showing your commitment to the club.
That's not to diminish or make light of the commitment that all current Bulldog supporters make in buying our membership each year.

But I think for those able to dig even further into their pockets to sponsor a player deserve a specific mention.

It is initiatives like the player sponsorship that highlight the passion of football supporters.
YHF, we have had something like 28 people involved in this effort which is just a tremendous response and it seems like nearly every day I get someone else sending me a message and wanting to know more about it.
You are right it shows that our supporters have a great deal of passion for our club. During the season we will start towards our 2007 effort and I would like to think that this is something that we can organise every year.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot said:
That's not to diminish or make light of the commitment that all current Bulldog supporters make in buying our membership each year.

Definetly not.You can only pay what you can afford and everyone has different circumstances.

I think we need to pay some credit to Westy Boy (now Guido) who tried to get this up a couple of years back.Gave us a good feel for the potential down falls etc.Really went close to getting it up that year.

Dog Town said:
Definetly not.You can only pay what you can afford and everyone has different circumstances.

I think we need to pay some credit to Westy Boy (now Guido) who tried to get this up a couple of years back.Gave us a good feel for the potential down falls etc.Really went close to getting it up that year.

Damn straight!

If it werent for the infrastructure left behind from that effort this one wouldnt have happened.

localyokel said:
Damn straight!

If it werent for the infrastructure left behind from that effort this one wouldnt have happened.

Totally agree. The forum here has also grown so there was a few more willing to chip in. We even have two people based overseas that have made a contribution to this effort.

All,

I am currently in the process of sending out the link to player sponsorship payment options. You should all receive that today so contact me via PM's if you don't receive it.

I am also pleased to announce that because of the exceptional response by our loyal people here we have basically raised a bit more money that we originally thought. With that being said our intention is to use that additional money to purchase Bulldog Backyard memberships.
Memberships purchased through the Bulldog Backyard Program are distributed to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Western Health and Carn the Kids and add to the clubs membership numbers.
If you would like to know a bit more about it check out the clubs website for further details.

I cannot currently confirm exactly how many of these packages we will be taking until we get some final numbers but we will be taking as many options as we can.

Thank you to everyone concerned.

That's great news...The interest & pledges that everyone has shown in this venture had been fantastic. As for OS and for those who have helped him well done on a great job. Not only can we call Ryan our own sponsored player for 12 months but we also get to help out in other areas through the Bulldog Backyard Program. Good Stuff! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back