BigFooty subscription.

Remove this Banner Ad

See this thread and that will tell you the story, I have been waiting a week to have this sorted out.

I hope you don't have too many PM's because you won't receive any unless you clear your inbox.

I bet you if a mod was having problems like this it would be fixed up quick smart.

blackdiamond said:
See this thread and that will tell you the story, I have been waiting a week to have this sorted out.

I hope you don't have too many PM's because you won't receive any unless you clear your inbox.

I bet you if a mod was having problems like this it would be fixed up quick smart.
Thanks mate.

I got over 200 PMs and I am NOT deleting them because of someone else failing to get the job done.

So now I have to email Adrian the receit of payment??????

Stiffy_18 said:
Thanks mate.

I got over 200 PMs and I am NOT deleting them because of someone else failing to get the job done.

So now I have to email Adrian the receit of payment??????

I did that but still nothing, one would think its not too hard to flick the switch.

So easy to turn the lights off but not to turn them on it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day Chief

I sent a P/M, guess it got lost in your voluminous inbox?

Anyway, can you tell me if my subscription has lapsed, if so how & how much do I pay to get it back

Thanks

G'day Chief

I sent a P/M, guess it got lost in your voluminous inbox?

Anyway, can you tell me if my subscription has lapsed, if so how & how much do I pay to get it back

Thanks
Sorry - I did not get an alert about his post, or see an email. All fixed now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back