Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics

Remove this Banner Ad

#fixturegate

Definitely exists, we've all had leagues where you're top 1-2 on points for and end up languishing in 14th because every prick / prickette you come up against pumps out their season high against you H2H.
Drives you nuts, but nothing you can do.

#fixturegate

Definitely exists, we've all had leagues where you're top 1-2 on points for and end up languishing in 14th because every prick / prickette you come up against pumps out their season high against you H2H.
Drives you nuts, but nothing you can do.
Karma for Uncle Jisk after he scrapped the Tragics tournament last season without consulting all participants after his shockingly bad start 😂

Karma for Uncle Jisk after he scrapped the Tragics tournament last season without consulting all participants after his shockingly bad start 😂
Errrr. We agreed to scrapped it during the 2 month hiatus between Round 1 and Round 2.

Errrr. We agreed to scrapped it during the 2 month hiatus between Round 1 and Round 2.
That's boring, funnier if we blame you for toys out of cot for Ess/Melb match.

That's boring, funnier if we blame you for toys out of cot for Ess/Melb match.
I will never get over that. Literally a few hours after I traded in Petracca. What a ******* joke.

That sounds something like Uncle would do :)

As for me, just flying under the radar in Tragics 1

Tragics 1 & 2 analysis for the two early afternoon games today

Kosi the one of note with 17% having him on the field. Brockman on 43% of benches with no E loop 😳

Surprising 20% of teams have a floating donut. Wow. Good to see 20% are keeping the faith with Cripps. It helps the melts 🤣😂

AE30562F-7774-46D6-84E5-78B2BD01256F.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tragics 1 Premiership ladder

How can Uncle be so high on the ladder ;)

View attachment 1136633
View attachment 1136634
'cause I'm 4th on total rank for the league and there's no fixture gate like there is in Tragics 2 :)

Based on my proposed trades, I'll have 0 rookies on field and a completed team with 8 trades left going in to the Byes - that'll make Andrew Birch happy. An amazing result given Rowell, Caldwell, Young, Adams, Butters, May, Ridley and Dunkley (plus that spud Clark who couldn't cement a spot)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back