News BigFooty to migrate to new software.

Remove this Banner Ad

Im assuming all threads are moving too. Will what I have read/not read and my subscriptions be transferred over?

Hopefully, but you may have to pick up a few pieces here and there - some things just won't translate.

Hopefully, but you may have to pick up a few pieces here and there - some things just won't translate.

First admission we're heading for a train wreck :D

Who cares I'm subscribed to a bunch of garbage threads anyway.

I just hope it doesn't look too crappy. Big soccer is nasty. :eek:

Looked through some threads in this forum, so Chief, with regards to the changes, any comment on:

thread tags, 6-char post minimum, disliking posts (as opposed to liking posts), 10 year bagdes, polls within posts (rather than only in original thread post), OP label next to OP posts in a thread, 1000 post theoretical limit, inbox size changes?

I think it's a lucky dip as to what features we will have after the change. Depends how much the web devs can squeeze into the new software.

This forum software is dead and that's a good decision.

Gotta love the functionality of vBulletin but it's laggy and it costs more to run than other style boards. Save us some lag while saving Chief some dollars will be a good move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all for change, just one thing:
:heart: :diamond: :spade: :club: I've never used those 4 emoticons and tbh I don't know of many who did. R.I.P. outdated Emoticons.

Still here

titanic-violins-1-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back