The Law Bill Heffernan alleges high profile pedophile scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

What was time period examined by the Wood Royal Commission? As long as the former pm was alive within that period, then they could be the accused.

Fairly certain it was the police response to pedophilia within the 70's and 80's which they looked at, though they shied away from examining the individuals themselves.
I don't see the point in Heffernan bringing it up now if the individuals involved have been dead for nearly 30 years (last PM to die before Gorton was McMahon in 88) in addition to him knowing about it for 10.

I know of an ex prime ministers wife who had a 17 year old play thing all to herself one night in the cross during and after a large charity function. The ironic nature about this is he (her play thing) gave remarkable evidence to the mulligan inquiry about politicians raping him in state run orphanages.
age of consent is 16 brah

I don't see the point in Heffernan bringing it up now if the individuals involved have been dead for nearly 30 years (last PM to die before Gorton was McMahon in 88) in addition to him knowing about it for 10.
We don't know if that is the case.

According to Heffernan, many individuals are still alive. He also stated that the behavior was organised, which means it is possibly still happening.

However, if there has been a coverup or refusal to investigate, and there are victims suffering, then why not raise the issue?

Senator Bill Heffernan has used parliamentary privilege to call for an expansion of the royal commission into child abuses remit, to look at high profile cases particularly in the family court.

The senator has claimed to have evidence, of 28 individuals, including a former primeminister and judges who have abused children.

To me this seems reminiscent of how the current British scandal began years ago, and worryingly, the language he has used implies that he believes individuals are colluding to protect offenders.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...former-pm-of-being-alleged-paedophile/6870532
I was told in the 80's that pedophilia went all the way to the top. It is definitely a heavily guarded practice by the absolute scum of humanity. Btw, I was only in my teens at the time.

Going to need someone other than Heffernan alleging before I take it seriously. He's spent his entire career talking pure s**t i.e. Michael Kriby in 2002.

But if there is some truth behind this, I'm guessing it's of the "sex with 16/17yos" variety. Ethically murky territory for sure... but pedophelia, no.

Would LOL if Abbott.

If it was Abbott or Howard he wouldn't have said a ******* word.

I know of an ex prime ministers wife who had a 17 year old play thing all to herself one night in the cross during and after a large charity function. The ironic nature about this is he (her play thing) gave remarkable evidence to the mulligan inquiry about politicians raping him in state run orphanages.
Why do you always have some vague inside scoop on all sorts of things, that only you seem to know about??

Take it to the press... Write a blog... Make a youtube video...

Put up your evidence somewhere...

Why do you normally only mention some inside knowledge of events, after the fact?

Aussiefootyforums is fair more open-minded, especially for those with different persuasions.
E5352C18B41021361273792806912_157c38a01dd.4.4_xyot57ZAj8rUq84C3cRvgMVXSw8fLsdQc3aXJBzqaghi6ibPtXXDSSGmPpYeKzns.jpg

Oh you. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot believe that this would be true.

I'm in two minds on this.

On the one hand I entirely agree with you KoB, it can't possibly be true. The last thing people in positions of power would do would be to come to believe that they are above the law or conventional, 'lay' morality. I mean our PM himself name-checked Thucydides weeks ago at a war memorial who famously wrote the line "The strong do what they can and the weak, well they're really happy about that as they know the strong would never do anything to harm them in this dichotomous paradigm".

On the other hand though, paedophillia is a scourge that must be eliminated whether the allegations are founded or otherwise. And the only effective way to stop it is tighter surveillance of what everyone does online.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...ister-speaks-out/story-fns0kb1g-1227579834065

A new article suggesting that 3 prime ministers have been involved now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the really big news from Ms Barnett; In July 2014, Pope Francis and the Archbishop of Canterbury were convicted of child rape, torture, trafficking and murder

http://coercioncode.com/2014/08/17/previous-popes-pedophile-past-international-court-injunction/

The non-reporting of this by Australian newspapers obviously proves they are in the "ring".

Also, between then and now, "two" former PMs have been joined by a 3rd, but the Governor-General no longer gets a mention.:rolleyes:

Here's the really big news from Ms Barnett; In July 2014, Pope Francis and the Archbishop of Canterbury were convicted of child rape, torture, trafficking and murder

http://coercioncode.com/2014/08/17/previous-popes-pedophile-past-international-court-injunction/

The non-reporting of this by Australian newspapers obviously proves they are in the "ring".

Also, between then and now, "two" former PMs have been joined by a 3rd, but the Governor-General no longer gets a mention.:rolleyes:
Oh dear. I hope she gets the help she needs :(

I'm in two minds on this.

On the one hand I entirely agree with you KoB, it can't possibly be true. The last thing people in positions of power would do would be to come to believe that they are above the law or conventional, 'lay' morality. I mean our PM himself name-checked Thucydides weeks ago at a war memorial who famously wrote the line "The strong do what they can and the weak, well they're really happy about that as they know the strong would never do anything to harm them in this dichotomous paradigm".

On the other hand though, paedophillia is a scourge that must be eliminated whether the allegations are founded or otherwise. And the only effective way to stop it is tighter surveillance of what everyone does online.
Uh-huh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back