FTA-TV Bloodline

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched ep one, does anybody else find it incredibly heavy? Not a show I can much watch of at once.

Agreed. Took me 2 weeks to watch season 2.

Although just now I finished episode 10 and was like wtf Netflix? Where's episode 11? Should have read this thread first.

Quite a cliff hanger though. Bring on season 3.

I've got a feeling that everything's going to be ohhhhhkaaayy

I've got a feeling that everything's going to be ohhhhhkaaayy
Kevin pretty much made sure of that.

Thought the second season was really well done, although I went from 'gee I hope John and the family get out of this one' to 'John kinda deserves to get found out'.

The Roy Gilbert character is a pretty interesting one, not quite sure what his angle is, or how he got the cassette tape.
Really like John Leguizamo in this too. Brought the creepyness that Ben M brought to season 1.

Kevin pretty much made sure of that.

Thought the second season was really well done, although I went from 'gee I hope John and the family get out of this one' to 'John kinda deserves to get found out'.

The Roy Gilbert character is a pretty interesting one, not quite sure what his angle is, or how he got the cassette tape.
Really like John Leguizamo in this too. Brought the creepyness that Ben M brought to season 1.

Im assuming Gilbert was in the drug/people running buisness with Lowry so he gave him the tape as protection.

This is all an elaborate set up for John Rayburn to create and establish his new identity of Coach Taylor, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished season 2. Season 1 was better but this was still great TV, did pretty well fitting in the Danny stuff via flashbacks and (I assume) less availability of Mendelsohn. Kinda still feel a bit sorry for the Rayburns, just an endless line of absolute deadsh1ts sniffing around looking for a handout lol.

What an absolute flog Kevin is

Haha yep. Things would probably have been relatively ok if he'd just stayed home when told to do exactly that 2 or 3 times this season, need to chain the guy to a radiator or something.

I'm still pretty sympathetic towards John, there was some serious revisionist history going on towards the end of that season. Couldn't believe Kevin and Meg are putting it on him, what ****heads, they wanted Danny gone more than John did. Also his wife to lesser extent, sure she didn't expect John to kill him I guess but Danny didn't give him much choice and wifey definitely wanted him out of their lives after he took the daughter out on the boat.

All but confirmed he was Lowry's connection for the drug running business. With Lowry gone Gilbert needs a new way to bring in the gear, enter Kevin and his for sale marina.

the heck? There might not be a season 3:eek::mad:

Surely not :'(

Nice to see Ben get another Emmy nom.
Great to see him finally get the recognition he deserves but surprised he got nominated for what really was only a small contribution to season 2 as a whole.

I don't understand why all the news articles say it was axed, cancelled, or canned. The storyline itself is pretty finite. There's only so far it could have gone, and I was surprised it continued past season 1, then past season 2. So finishing at season 3 seasons perfectly suitable, and likely would have been the case anyway.

Are people going to say that Game of Thrones has been cancelled when it finishes in two years?

Big congrats to Ben Mendelsohn for winning best supporting actor in a drama series.

"But let's take a moment here: Ben Mendelsohn, one of the great - and for years most under-appreciated beyond these shores - talents of Australian film and television has just won an Emmy"
The Age Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back