Bloody sweet!

Remove this Banner Ad

And i'll give you three guesses who is having a bitch-fest about it. He is the first to start the crap... always is anyhow.

See the AFL board thread. You can pick it out a mile away.

Originally posted by DaveW
Do I still get all my money? Or do they divide it up for a three way tie?

Not sure, Dave, but I think they divide it by 3. I also had money on the Roo plus had each way bets on Cousins and Crawford.

I am stoked for the Roo and hopeful they will have him do a lap of honour at the SANFL Grand Final.

How ****e faced will the Roo get tonight????

Congratulations Roo! I still think your over rated but congratulations all the same!

I just think he could be a better player if he played smarter.

Do this and who knows he might just win another one.

Sensational work...

Just to be pedantic... McLeod turns up twice in the last 7 or 8 rounds and he joins them :(

Well done Roo Dog...

6 Time All-Australian
Two Premierships
1 Brownlow Medal

:D :D :D

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
:D

What did u back him up at?????
I see from the main board, I'm not as cavalier a gambler as you. :eek: $1700!!! well done!

Here's my bet, placed only last week:

STATUS   Description                                           Price Wager Payout
Accepted AFL 2003 Brownlow Winner - RICCIUTO, Mark (ADEL) Win  13.00 20.00 260.00
Accepted AFL 2003 Brownlow Winner - RICCIUTO, Mark (ADEL) Place 4.00 20.00  80.00

So that's ($260 - $20) + ($80 - $20) = a profit of $300 :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by kirky
Sorry to correct but only 1 premiership (1998). Missed 1997 thru injury. A champion all the same.

I'm well aware of this and I knew someone would say this.

He was in our top handful of players throughout 1997 and did more to win that Premiership in 97 than those arseclowns Aaron Keating and Clay Sampson - thus he is a TWO TIME premiership player in my eyes.

The AFL should come out of the dark ages and strike squad medals.

Damn, looks like I have to divide that winner payout by 3.

$260 / 3 = $86.67

The placing would surely still be paid in full - he finished in the top three outright - so that's another $80.

So it's ($86.67 - $20) + ($80 - $20) = $126.67, not as impressive. :(

Originally posted by Scott
Congratulations Roo! I still think your over rated but congratulations all the same!

I just think he could be a better player if he played smarter.

Do this and who knows he might just win another one.

I'm glad you at least had the guts and decency to show after our spat a while back!! ;)

That's the way he plays Scott, and it hasn't done him too badly with 6 All-Australians and now a Brownlow.

Could it just be that the rest of the world is right and you're wrong??

Goon on ya for fronting anyway. Peace. :)

Originally posted by DaveW
I see from the main board, I'm not as cavalier a gambler as you. :eek: $1700!!! well done!

So that's ($260 - $20) + ($80 - $20) = a profit of $300 :cool:
Not bad odds there mate.:D

I backed him up earlier in the season at 25/1. Put $20 on him then.

Then I get this feeling this morning to put on some more. In the process I get a phone call from a friend overseas (who is my absolute best good luck charm) and I said stuff it I'm putting a $100 on him at 12/1

I am laughing:D :rolleyes:

Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Draws breath*

How farking awesome was that. I am glad that our first Brownlow winner was Mark Ricciuto. Heart and soul of the club.
Buckley, as much as I dislike him (mostly cos of what he does to us on the field!), is a great player, and deserved a Chucky. Goodes is a future champ of the comp. What a night! The Umps got it right...OMG!

Time for an impromptu beer or 3 at my place!

Cheers,

Kasey

Originally posted by dyertribe

Just to be pedantic... McLeod turns up twice in the last 7 or 8 rounds and he joins them :(

Would have been interesting to see what Macca would have done had he been played on the ball in the last 9 games.

Loved the comment of Adam Goodes, who appears to be a great human being, when he said "Roosy just let's me play footy"

Memo to Gary Ayres. "please read Adam Goodes comments and apply to Andrew McLeod""

Congrats on Ricciuto winning.

I don't know if you guys picked it up, but Eddie mentioned that all three were born in SA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back