Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget getting back players , a strong pre season / weights . Need to develop the core structure that maximises the players strengths then build a game plan .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some of our youngsters like SoJ, Fisher, Weits, Marchy, Harry and Charlie in particular should really start to benefit from this preseason on.

Hoping the rumours about a high end priority pick are true.
Pick 1 - Walsh
PP (assuming top 5) + Ade 2nd for 8 and McGovern (they can get Rankine)
2019 first + WB 2nd for Shiel & Setterfield
Pick 8 - the slider of the top 8 likely Rozee, Smith or a King

That’s bloody awesome, and honestly not unrealistic

Maybe we need a resident fortune teller on here?

What will be our first round pick next year?
I'm seeing a...

Shiel wears the 5 at GWS and according to others here he’s the 5th best GWS midfielder..
We’ll be getting Pick 5 in the draft next year for sure :padlock: it in and trade it away now.

Edit: Apologies, I mean Sheil :p

Last edited:
Well at least the 650k figure on McGovern was confirmed.

And he still wants more.......he’d be the highest player at the club, until Shiel turns up.

Lotta money for a 3rd forward with 40 games in him.

I was under the impression that the 650K- 700K figure is what he would be on when he got here, not what Adelaide are currently paying. Hasn't the argument been that Adelaide were underpaying because of signing Gibbs?

Hoping the rumours about a high end priority pick are true.
Pick 1 - Walsh
PP (assuming top 5) + Ade 2nd for 8 and McGovern (they can get Rankine)
2019 first + WB 2nd for Shiel & Setterfield
Pick 8 - the slider of the top 8 likely Rozee, Smith or a King
Sounds good
Get it done can ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps is absolutely an elite midfielder. Look at the whole package rather than nitpicking the finer details.

Dangerfield’s disposal is poor yet you wouldn’t find many who don’t consider him elite.

FWIW, I would have made the same comment about Dangerfield if that's who we were talking about. I agree he is an elite player in the comp (Cripps I mean) Dangerfield for that matter too, doesn't mean every aspect of their games are, or have to be elite, to be considered elite players. :)

I can't see us chasing Libba given off-field issues and now having done 2 ACLs. For me the interesting thing is that Wallis is yet to re-sign.

From what I can gather, the general gist seems to be that Wallis will re-sign with the dogs. That's said, I'd love to add Libba to help out Cripps. Gun when at his best, and don't care about his supposed nose candy fetish.

2019 first for shiel with something small coming back our way looking likely IF he chooses us.

There will be the mother*er of all Lynch mobs after him if he is Fasolo in his claims. I reckon you would fill the stands of the MCG if this event should arise. I, myself and the great Coniglio will not setter down in any ******* field. If I sent out an SOS …. LOB be thy name, I'm 100% sure as s**t he would say that Shiel's Conna be Rozee.

As for the umpires this year? I reckon none of you clowns would have said they Caldwell. In fact, so much so that Bytel ling us every day on this damn forum that we should get up the ******* Rankine's and quick smart.

Seriously guys n girls I Hate Lying … if we bust this draft I'm going to fair dinkum blow my Sydney Stack.

Any how …..

:thumbsupemoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back