Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people insist on attacking posters who relay what they hear. Passing it on adds to the site. I appreciate reading posts from RoyalBlues and others knowing full well some will come true and some not. That's part of the enjoyment. I really hope RoyalBlues continues to post.
We all want Carlton to be successful.

Thanks

It’s all good, to Thylacine, FerrisB, HARKER, OldDarkNavy’s, Aphrodite, AndyWalkersGirl. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts for 11 years.

Whether it was the current or most recent pres, whether it was the hopes of those around the great man in recruitment I’ve tried to carefully impart information as accurately and sensitively as possible.

Anyway, adios all!

It’s all good, to Thylacine, FerrisB, HARKER, OldDarkNavy’s, Aphrodite, AndyWalkersGirl. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts for 11 years.

Whether it was the current or most recent pres, whether it was the hopes of those around the great man in recruitment I’ve tried to carefully impart information as accurately and sensitively as possible.

Anyway, adios all! Take care

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

200 (1).gif

Anyway, adios all!
What about me? FFS :think::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, adios all!
You'll be back...for the rumours. ;) Hear we'll be getting..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back