Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do people insist on attacking posters who relay what they hear. Passing it on adds to the site. I appreciate reading posts from RoyalBlues and others knowing full well some will come true and some not. That's part of the enjoyment. I really hope RoyalBlues continues to post.
We all want Carlton to be successful.

There are a number of posters on a number of forums, who just cannot debate. If you don’t agree with them, they resort in attacking the poster as a defence to their own incompetence. The funnier thing is, none of these individuals would do the same thing face to face. Some wouldn’t even raise an eyebrow without the online pack mentality.

I feel for posters such as Royal Blue and others doing the right thing by passing on what the6 hear and know.
I feel really strong on this point, hence my post. Sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are a number of posters on a number of forums, who just cannot debate. If you don’t agree with them, they resort in attacking the poster as a defence to their own incompetence. The funnier thing is, none of these individuals would do the same thing face to face. Some wouldn’t even raise an eyebrow without the online pack mentality.

I feel for posters such as Royal Blue and others doing the right thing by passing on what the6 hear and know.
I feel really strong on this point, hence my post. Sorry.

Nice post, Surrey.

Suggested litmus test on posting - if you’re not going to say to someone in a pub what you’re writing on a computer, then why are you writing it?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Graeme Cornes:

"Carlton will have the first pick in this year’s draft. Mitch McGovern is worth at least that...."

O......................M.......................G.....!!!!!!!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Graeme Cornes polled more Best & Fairest votes for the North Melbourne reserves than the North Melbourne firsts in his only VFL season

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back