Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like the commentators absolutely craps on the other peanuts
jason bennett - doesn't scream, make blokey in-jokes, call the result before it happens or use moronic nicknames enough to make it........

jason bennett - doesn't scream, make blokey in-jokes, call the result before it happens or use moronic nicknames enough to make it........
And stops talking at times .. footy does the talking

Refreshing

Toadfishrebecchi.png

Self portrait Jimmae :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and no...even Elliot (and the board and all those involved with advice and planning) didnt know the future was going to be so drastic. At the time it was ahead of the game. The AFL making it all MCG and a new stadium made it a white elephant and a debt. But 45,000 was the way to go.
I know from a pretty reliable source, who were sponsoring the club at the time. That Elliot had an agreement with the State Government (Kennet) at the time to redevelop the ground. However for those that can recall, he lost the next election which was a massive surprise and the new Government (Bracks) turfed the proposal and basically screwed Carlton.

Would love Brodie at the blues! Couple of things though:

Not sure how we get him if we are getting shiel, McG, and Setterfield.

Gold Coast would be nuts to get rid of him, arguably one of the
better mids (of which they don’t have many) and has a year or 2 left on his contract.

And finally its Ricky Nixon. How is this guy even still relevant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know there’s been a bit of chat about Mitch Grigg in here...played a great game in sanfl granny. Bagged 6 goals!! Looked a lot better and more mature body then when I last saw him play a couple of years ago.
Rozzee played his part in seeing north win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back