Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Mum and Dad want him to get a job in a sweet shop. Selling Candy. He might be good at it. :D

Two years back he was going to be the best SOSOS of three. Don't get there with lack of desire. He impressed this discerning crowd well enough. Did he switch off or is it management for the big stage to come?

Probably saw the crap his brother copped and got turned off it all. Think he's better off changing his surname to Bailey.

If they are not up for it they are not worth it and just ask the Pies regarding the Cloke boys.

We need to leave fairy tales at the doorstep as they rarely eventuate in success when you are made to take them higher than their true value because of the novelty factor.

Any idea how old Kye Chapple is? He kicked 121 goals from 21 games in the AFL Cairns this year.

Oh also kicked 128, 112, 113 the previous 3 years.. mustn't be that young?

I find it very hard to believe a Silvagni could be anything less that super competitive. Jack wasn't exactly living and breathing footy in his draft year either, but later we discovered that all he ever wanted to be was an AFL footballer.

I think SOS and Jo just allow the boys to enjoy their school years because it's not like they have to work overtime to get noticed by the scouts.

Smoke, Mirrors > Smoke, Fire

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW - I’ve heard Ben, who’s a good basketballer was torn between which sport to choose, not so much he didn’t want to play football. Petracca was the same and look how that turned out. I’m quite confident to select him and the Hickmott boys. At the point in the draft we get them, they’ll be cheap. Don’t see anyone throwing in a stupid early bid on any.

Media was all over JSOS coming into this year... very unfair considering he had 40 shots at goal as a 19 year old... think that may have affected him this year.
Pretty sure he of all players can handle it. He had a year of being used all over the park and banged up with it. Two more preseasons I reckon then look out. He oozes class and is aquiring grunt.

Pretty sure he of all players can handle it. He had a year of being used all over the park and banged up with it. Two more preseasons I reckon then look out. He oozes class and is aquiring grunt.
currently not best 22..........fringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back