Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Footy to go live in 4 min, so let them do an intro and then I bet beams goes down at 412pm (712pm for you eastern coasters)

Don't know why everyone is so pissed about the Jason Cripps, I loved the honesty, should be more of it.
It was a live-aired business breakfast, and he was throwing out a bit of theatre. The media chatter is nonsense.

Question;
Wouldn’t we need the AFL to sign off any trade involving our first next year? Due to that we have already traded other future picks??

Because we’ve traded the 2019 second round pick to GWS.

It would have (hypothetically) already been signed off. They're allowed to ask a 'what if' question to the AFL in advance.

Not if we get a future 2nd back
Bringing in a future first, a future second, or getting AFL dispensation would provide the opportunity. I think the AFL would tick that off.

So in order to take Lukosius we should play several players out of position and pretend it's a good idea? Pass.
Ignore the original posters suggestions, and actually look at the list. Who does he really displace?

I think the moment has passed, and given what's transpiring at the moment it might be for the best, but two Top 5 picks would have been far better.
Pick trading doesn't stop with this player trading window.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dodoro:

tenor.gif

Anyone remember a guy called Mitch Grigg ? Remember viewing his GF highlights and thinking "Hmmmm....maybe?"
Seems like a lifetime ago we were discussing his potential....I reckon we have all aged 5 years the past few weeks. And my wrist is killing from scrolling through 300+ pages of BF.....Can it all be over soon?......... Aaarghhh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back