Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic call from “Keegan” on Trade Radio.

“Mitch do you have a spare bedroom?

John Ralph stated last week that Ben King will be moving to St Kilda next year - and I could put my house on it.

So I did.

Now I don’t have anywhere to live”.

Fu**ing hilarious.

👍👍👍👍👍 to Keegan!!!

Last edited:
Went across to the Port board a while ago, and if it is any indication, many of those on that board rate Wines less than we do here. Plenty keen to get rid of him quick smart.
Wines is a gun, first thing we would do is strip off some of those extra kilos he is lugging around with him so he is cherry ripe for Rd. 1. Make no mistake could be one of the elite mids in the comp in Navy Blue and would finish our midfield just nicely. With the other 3 ins and Wines that would fill most of our list gaps other than a lock down small defender. Would be amazing if we could get it done but unlikely.

Classic call from “Keegan” on Trade Radio.

“Mitch do have a spare bedroom?

John Ralph stated last week that Ben King will be moving to St Kilda next year - and I could put my house on it.

So I did.

Now I don’t have anywhere to live”.

Fu**ing hilarious.

👍👍👍👍👍 to Keegan!!!

Saw it on twitter

rolling.gif

Caller to Mitch Cleary - “John Ralph said put your house on King going to Saints..... I did that and now I have no where to live.
Have you got a spare bed"?

I think Bombers would be mad not to take 5&9 from Syd for Daniher and then on trade them to try and land Wines which is exactly what they need, more so than us, would have to be bat s**t crazy not to look at something like that, then again dodo is an imbecile that is prone to idiotic moves like keeping Daniher and losing him next year to free agency. Either way as long as we still get Papley I don’t care if they all curl up in a dark corner and die.

Welcome home Edward I have missed you greatly you little champ you. 👍🏽
5 & 9 hasn't been officially offered even though DOD has said no deal. once its official he will play the game for a few hours hoping to get a player as well then at the end he will jump on it and make out like a bandit.

Dodoro is a Germ, however if this goes down good luck to him & *. But the Swans List management department will need to be hung upside down and horse whipped. Word is they need cap space following the additions of Saad, Shiel, Stringer etc. and they cant wait to offload Joe with his groin problems. This is Just Dodoro grandstanding and showing * what a top dog negotiator he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 & 9 hasn't been officially offered even though DOD has said no deal. once its official he will play the game for a few hours hoping to get a player as well then at the end he will jump on it and make out like a bandit.

Dodoro is a Germ, however if this goes down good luck to him & *. But the Swans List management department will need to be hung upside down and horse whipped. Word is they need cap space following the additions of Saad, Shiel, Stringer etc. and they cant wait to offload Joe with his groin problems. This is Just Dodoro grandstanding and showing * what a top dog negotiator he is.

If this is true, he is truly a genius/monster..

I think Bombers would be mad not to take 5&9 from Syd for Daniher and then on trade them to try and land Wines which is exactly what they need, more so than us, would have to be bat s**t crazy not to look at something like that, then again dodo is an imbecile that is prone to idiotic moves like keeping Daniher and losing him next year to free agency. Either way as long as we still get Papley I don’t care if they all curl up in a dark corner and die.

Welcome home Edward I have missed you greatly you little champ you.

Why would Wines wanna play for that rabble ? There’s a reason they’ve made contact with the Blues !!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fair enough! I don’t agree though.

To me Ollie’s effectiveness in today’s game compared to what he will cost dont match up. We have the best clearance player in the game and a workhorse sidekick in Curnow.

Spend what it would cost for Ollie on outside run and dash. Eg Gaff over Ollie if you had the choice.

We have been crying out for help for Cripps for years and Wines is exactly the help he needs, more than outside run. Id take Wines over Gaff all day long

We have been crying out for help for Cripps for years and Wines is exactly the help he needs, more than outside run. Id take Wines over Gaff all day long

......and which is why we should need it less and less.

To think that come next year none of our guys in Setterfield, Kennedy, SPS, Dow etc have not come on, along with ECurnow not being capable any more, doesn't make for a good picture.

Wines really isn't a make or break player for us. He's a good player but wouldn't make for a 'difference' player for the CFC. Not worth it.

......and which is why we should need it less and less.

To think that come next year none of our guys in Setterfield, Kennedy, SPS, Dow etc have not come on, along with ECurnow not being capable any more, doesn't make for a good picture.

Wines really isn't a make or break player for us. He's a good player but wouldn't make for a 'difference' player for the CFC. Not worth it.
Sing it Harks.

Ed and Murph capable for a year or two before Setterfield, Dow, Stocker and SPS provide all the help Cripps could ever hope for...plus of course future free agents who won't cost multiple first round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back