Bluemour Melting Pot XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I gave us no chance of getting Oliver, but last night I received a text form a Dees supporter friend who has good contacts (lots on insight into why Hogan and Watts were moved on before it happened) saying he is hearing Oliver to Blues on a massive deal.

Also hearing Oliver cracked it at the B&F after coming 5th.

Interesting trade period ahead.
Never seen so many trophies....

Participation awards anyone...

Guys, can someone please set me straight because I'm going insane.

Did I read somewhere that we're interested in Ben Long or did I dream that?????

Thanks.

There was discussion around Ben Paton a few weeks ago but doubt the Saints let him go. Would be perfect for us.

Even with Saad I still think we need a pure lockdown small defender. The club thinks it’s Plowman who I don’t mind.

Hey guys I’m not sure if this has been mentioned about Charlie Curnow.

The surgeon that operated on his knee earlier this year stuffed up even worse than reported. They drilled into his knee to fix a genetic disorder but the drilling cracked it into multiple pieces. He now requires a kneecap replacement which they don’t usually do till later in life because it’s only something that can be done once

They aren’t expecting him to be able to play football properly ever again, such a shame.

I never post rumors so take this with a grain of salt. There is talk they might try and offer him as trade bait given our tall forward supply which is a bit of a shifty move but, why not.

My source is a health professional that heard it though the grapevine from the surgeon

If we get Saad, Oliver and Williams this trade period we are going to have 85000 members minimum and another million AFL members hating on us big time

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we get those three players, top 4 should be the aim next year.

If we get Saad, Oliver and Williams this trade period we are going to have 85000 members minimum and another million AFL members hating on us big time

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Sounds like a perfect scenario to me :thumbsu:

The surgeon that operated on his knee earlier this year stuffed up even worse than reported. They drilled into his knee to fix a genetic disorder but the drilling cracked it into multiple pieces. He now requires a kneecap replacement which they don’t usually do till later in life because it’s only something that can be done once

They aren’t expecting him to be able to play football properly ever again, such a shame.

I never post rumors so take this with a grain of salt. There is talk they might try and offer him as trade bait given our tall forward supply which is a bit of a shifty move but, why not.

My source is a health professional that heard it though the grapevine from the surgeon
Find that very hard to believe seeing the way Charlie was getting around towards the back end of the year. He'll be back next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

353D3D44-DD26-4F17-8C2B-3F33817B1451.gif

I gave us no chance of getting Oliver, but last night I received a text form a Dees supporter friend who has good contacts (lots on insight into why Hogan and Watts were moved on before it happened) saying he is hearing Oliver to Blues on a massive deal.

Interesting. Guy is a star no doubt.

But that is some sookie la la behaviour right there.

How's he going to feel finishing behind Cripps Walsh Weiters and Charlie.

If true Rutten isn't very smart is he...why would you change the role of a guy who's playing his role so well and so vital to the team?
Because he has been brought in to implement the Richmond game style to this list which is why they want Bachar Houli (familiarity of system) to help educate the team in that style.

He really should focus on the strengths of his list instead of trying to convert players who may not be suited to this style.

Seems to be rumoured a fair bit now from different people including OR so the whole Oliver thing seems to be gathering steam.

Seems a little bit petty to 'crack it' over finishing 5th in the B&F...but I guess if I saw other co-workers who I felt I out-performed get more recognition from the company than me I'd be pretty annoyed. Probably just symbolic of the fact Oliver doesn't think much of Goodwin and the overall leadership/direction of the club.

A doctor who admits his mistakes?

You don't hear that a lot.

Edit: beaten by thaaaat much.

Interesting. Guy is a star no doubt.

But that is some sookie la la behaviour right there.

How's he going to feel finishing behind Cripps Walsh Weiters and Charlie.
Perhaps a little leaked misinformation too? Like how clubs leak inflated offers to the public/media, that sort of thing... "I can't believe Zac Williams will be on nearly a million a year over 7!"

The heist of the century is looking good.

The heist of the century seems to be that we are going to trade the wheelchair bound Charlie Curnow and hope that no one notices that he can’t walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back