Bluemour Melting Pot XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued here ...

Been hearing today that Issac Smith is tipped to join Melbourne for 2021! If that’s the case surely it gives us hope we can still go hard for Oliver!
Meet Ben Brown aswell according to the media. I still cant see Clarry moving.

So do we dislike Liddle on here today? Wait until next week when we start making deals and he is interviewed, he will be reviled on here like he is whenever he opens his mouth to speak because he is (paraphrasing) “soooooo smart”.

Not sure reviled means what you think it means....

Revered, perhaps?
Nah, think he nailed it Ferris.

Well I'll use the analogy "From the day you are born you start to die" - the minute it opens we need to be winning.
Too many teams around the mark now for a Dynasty.
I like that approach, and I think the players have it from how they felt at the end of the season. I’m hoping our connection/ synergy on field improves over the off season. We’ve just had such changes to every line every year. But I speculate

I can't see it either

Tony Sheahan suggested there was a rumour, that Tom McDonald was touring a facility in Sydney, earlier on twitter.. Brown in, McDonald out?

SOS making Simmo take a haircut on his deal then Eddie coming in on a bigger salary that was signed off by Liddle?

That's not cool
Jack Martin, Zach Williams.......neeeeeexxxxxt....
I vehemently disagree!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Martin, Zach Williams.......neeeeeexxxxxt....
I vehemently disagree!
Zachary quack exact. Eddie is worth so much more than the cash. I will use the white fella term, "indigenous" mob love Eddie and this would be a huge factor in both these recruits. In fact so much has already been said at least by Jack Martin. He is a massive leader for indigenous folk. Eddie is deadly.

It was arguably astute and or cynical recruiting getting eddie in but definitely very positive for cfc.

He had a decision to make didn’t he? Has he made it?

Still under contract though, which means Melbourne are under no obligation to trade him really. Don't think we will know for sure until after the Grand Final,

Agree but if we can' attract what we need, I would not trade a p7/8 for 27 year old (2021) especially when Dodoro ripped off the Suns 3 years earlier and traded Adam in for a 2nd rounder which turned out to be a mid p30in 2018.
Either would I - my last post was on the assumption we split P#7/8 with Geelong for 13 & 16 to do the Saad deal, instead of going to the draft with 7/8.

I mean being a father if I had a kid working somewhere I wouldn't come out publicly and sh*t can his work place in public.

I'd think I'd just say nothing in public so he doesn't have to deal with the residual crap that will come with it.

Is your son an afl footballer or does he work at some non discript retail outlet

Today's news re: Brad Crouch to the Saints makes me think a little harder about the talk a few weeks back, with regards to a St Kilda midfielder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back