Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tend to agree re: Caracella. I've got an * supporting acquaintance who is friends with a current * player and according to him Caracella is the brains behind the game plan & all however doesn't want the "front man role atm".

Said a couple months back he is ready to put his hand up for a job. Should def be in consideration.

I don't think the celebrations are really called for tbh.

He did a superb job making us a financial powerhouse again and we should be thankful to Cain that we are now in a position to wean ourselves from those vile pokie machines

All the best for the future Mr Liddle and thanks for your hard work for the club.

I don't the celebrations are really called for tbh.

He did a very very superb job making us a financial powerhouse again and we should be thankful to Cain that we are now in a position to wean ourselves from those vile pokie machines

All the best for the future Mr Liddle and thanks for your hard work for the club.
The way he treated SOS was disgraceful so good riddance to Cain as far as I’m concerned

I don't the celebrations are really called for tbh.

He did a very very superb job making us a financial powerhouse again and we should be thankful to Cain that we are now in a position to wean ourselves from those vile pokie machines

This

Though yes, it is an exciting proposition given the potential for a snowball effect of "ins" stemming from this. Still not really necessary to deathride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back