Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The way he treated SOS was disgraceful so good riddance to Cain as far as I’m concerned

Well that was unfortunate yes, but I am still not entirely sure the issue was clear cut as it seems.
I just hope the club as a whole can move towards collectively as one with no more factions and in fighting.

Just hope some can look past his spat with SOS and acknowledge the good work he did for the club

So glad we publicly announced he was on the panel for finding our next coach :D
Maybe the new coach has been already been found, so no need to keep Cain around?
But yes, that leaves the club open for further criticism.

I don't think the celebrations are really called for tbh.

He did a superb job making us a financial powerhouse again and we should be thankful to Cain that we are now in a position to wean ourselves from those vile pokie machines

All the best for the future Mr Liddle and thanks for your hard work for the club.

Totally agree with the financial Aida of things.

in regards to the football department side of things, had to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was unfortunate yes, but I am still not entirely sure the issue was clear cut as it seems.
I just hope the club as a whole can move towards collectively as one with no more factions and in fighting.

Just hope some can look past his spat with SOS and acknowledge the good work he did for the club
Elmer, there are more reasons to dislike Liddle than SOS's poorly handled exit, and while I won't celebrate his dismissal I certainly am not going to pretend this isn't good news.

He's not a hire I wanted us to make, and he's not covered himself with roses once here.

I can't remember which poster mentioned 'soft cap' last night, but that was spot on.
Payouts are a bitch.. big difference money wise between being sacked and resigning me thinks..

Last edited:
Elmer, there are more reasons to dislike Liddle than SOS's poorly handled exit, and while I won't celebrate his dismissal I certainly am not going to pretend this isn't good news.

He's not a hire I wanted us to make, and he's not covered himself with roses once here.

Fair enough, I can see why you would think that.

I will dance around the Maypole if his rumoured replacement does come tbh, honestly believe in some ways it would be a bigger coup that if we got or get Clarkson as coach.

Interesting times ahead for our club friend.

Maybe they axed him early because they knew he was leaking info

Yeah, pretty sure he'd be the one leaking the Cook stuff. Question is, though, who leaked it to him?

Starting to wonder why anyone would want to come to this club who wasn't looking for a retirement payout. Seriously, if you were Scott and had the potential of a job with the AFL or Carlton atm, which way would you jump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back