Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm presuming at least Ramsay, Parks, and Boyd are gone along with Levi, Eddie, and Murph"

Why should Sam Ramsay go? He's on 20 years old, showed a lot in the twos, under very limited circumstances. We should at least get a proper look at him, surely. He should have been given games ahead of Newnes and Cottrell, so that we could make an informed judgement. Setterfield has shown less.

Na, the media team need more time to take some pretty promo shots like the Pies have done.

1. Leppa has definitely stolen some of Dew's pies
2. Geezus Bolts is tiny
3. Pretty sure Pies are paying enough that McRae no longer needs BigW jeans.

View attachment 1242063

1. perspective is misleading. Craig Macrae is about the same height as Brendan Bolton.
2. Dunlop volleys appear to be back in fashion, (for those in early middle age).
3. Leppa’s knee…eek.

"I'm presuming at least Ramsay, Parks, and Boyd are gone along with Levi, Eddie, and Murph"

Why should Sam Ramsay go? He's on 20 years old, showed a lot in the twos, under very limited circumstances. We should at least get a proper look at him, surely. He should have been given games ahead of Newnes and Cottrell, so that we could make an informed judgement. Setterfield has shown less.
Setterfield has shown more as an inside mid, but was last year played almost exclusively as a wing when in the 1s.

I still think he's behind Cripps, Kennedy and Dow. Would love to trade him, even for a 3rd rounder.

The JSOS news makes me as happy as the Brian Cook announcement.

images

Can still remember when he was just a young lad at the club with Dad, now he is grown into a man a very important player at our club.

giphy.gif

Would have broken my heart if Jack went to another club. He and his family are Carlton royalty 💙💙💙

Woah, just saw that Cam Bruce is heading to QLD. So, right now, our only "coaches" left from the 2021 season are Luke Power and Daniel O'Keefe?
We have effectively stripped out: Barker, Teague, Stanton, Amos and now Bruce. Noting that at the start of the 2021 season those that have departed were the entire match day coaching team. Luke Power was strictly development and O'Keefe the VFL coach. So, the review and new board have effectively said, the entire match day coaching panel for 2021 was, lets just say, not very good. Sigh...

2022 is going to be very interesting indeed. Whoever gets the main gig, is starting from a loooong way back. We have the trade period and national draft coming up and the new guys may be asking for directions in the corridors of Ikon Park.

Lets be positive, this is just about as clean a slate as it gets. I really think we need to get the team together pronto!

Whoever gets the main gig, is starting from a loooong way back. We have the trade period and national draft coming up and the new guys may be asking for directions in the corridors of Ikon Park.

Recruitment team are already on the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back