Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he could, I think a few of ours would be concerned as he would give them a fair rocket…

Probably the most feared mid of his time, hard, fearless, cannon off the right, great hands, vision and could take you out fairly when you least expected it!

Very definitely one of my all time favourite opposition players. He was an absolute gun.

Really struggling to shed any tears over SPS tbh.

Gave us a couple of good games, no doubt we contributed to his poor development, but a classic case of style over substance. He was a bit of a nothing player 95% of the time.

Wish him well, can’t see him reaching any great heights at West Coast though.

We will get max a second round pick, just to see him blossom at WC.

Personally don’t think he will unless the go home factor is that important in his lifestyle. Think he will be a solid player but nothing spectacular by the end of his career, just going from what I’ve seen week to week. Penny might drop for him and I could be wrong, which if so good luck to him!

I get a feeling or vibe that 1 or 2 more will request to go as well. No idea who. This off season is going to be such a sliding doors moment for us.

We haven't lost a single player we haven't wanted to keep for ~5 years. Time to cull a few I say. Bring in the cream.

Brander is effectively a free agent because they wouldn't offer him a contract. SPS is worth more than him based off of that alone.

Brander is not delisted yet, nor will he be before the end of the trade period. Unless he delists himself?

He too is a former first-round pick. A straight-ish swap is probably not silly. Assuming he wants to come.

Brander is not delisted yet, nor will he be before the end of the trade period. Unless he delists himself?

He too is a former first-round pick. A straight-ish swap is probably not silly. Assuming he wants to come.
And assuming we'd want him. We have enough of our own fringe players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers Teague for destroying SPS. Worth sfa in a trade due to the treatment and lack of development

He was one player who was given plenty of chances to show what he could do. He never truly took them.

I'm not a Teague guy but you can't blame him for the player not grabbing the opportunity with two hands and making it work when others did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back