Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 years next year since he last coached a senior game. People hold on to the past for too long. I would prefer to give him a chance over Kingsley and Gia. He knows how a club operates and with Cook and some solid assistants coming in - it doesn’t matter who is the coach as such like Barrass said. It’s about the collective. I would suggest he has also learnt a lot about himself in the past 10 years and his short comings, especially trying to buy a premiership at the time.

If it ain’t Clarko or Ross. Voss makes sense. He knows the current game well, he knows how players respond to the current demands of today’s state of the game. He seems to have a harder edge. We’ve tried the 2 untried coaches, it makes sense that this is what we would go with. Still holding hope for Clarkson but, as we all are.

After spending the morning on BF to read through posts of his new clubs supporters, he sh*t himself and now he is in the midst of shredding his Carlton contract.
If it jams I know how to fix it

Why the Voss hate?

Bloke's resume as a leader speaks for itself, and if you're going to base it off his first coaching gig at the Lions, why not look at the accomplishments he's had at Port Adelaide? He runs the midfield, and look how well it's going for them - I mean, one of his blokes literally just won the Charlie, imagine what his influence and knowledge of the midfield battle could do for blokes like Walsh, Dow, Kennedy, Stocker, etc.

All about it. Back him in if he gets the gig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're writing Voss off based off of some stuff he did in his stint as coach 8 years ago. Think back to yourself 8 years ago. and think about whether you've changed and maybe fixed/changed some of the flaws you had professionally 8 years ago.

This.

I've been thinking on this a lot over the past week.

9 years next year since he last coached a senior game. People hold on to the past for too long. I would prefer to give him a chance over Kingsley and Gia. He knows how a club operates and with Cook and some solid assistants coming in - it doesn’t matter who is the coach as such like Barrass said. It’s about the collective. I would suggest he has also learnt a lot about himself in the past 10 years and his short comings, especially trying to buy a premiership at the time.

If it ain’t Clarko or Ross. Voss makes sense. He knows the current game well, he knows how players respond to the current demands of today’s state of the game. He seems to have a harder edge. We’ve tried the 2 untried coaches, it makes sense that this is what we would go with. Still holding hope for Clarkson but, as we all are.
What happened at Brisbane with Voss? I thought it was only inexperience and also a bad man management issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back