Autopsy Blues down by 57 points after woeful first half

Remove this Banner Ad

We can claim the talent is there but in reality we need to still bring in loads of talent.

Being 10 men about not needing priority picks is not the best for our long term future

I worry about our midfield setups, they just seem really poor. So often caught on the wrong side of the contest.
Yep I think it's either this, or a lack of mids who can run. Or both. It's a major reason we get scored so heavily against and contributes to us turning the ball over in the middle too much.

I worry about our midfield setups, they just seem really poor. So often caught on the wrong side of the contest.
Kreuzer beaten quite soundly. Sandi just did what he wanted. Pretty sure I saw Kreuz jumping and Sandi standing flat footed and still winning the taps.

I'm open to the idea we've gone about the rebuild in the wrong way

The squad lacks experience, are pretty incompetent and are completely devoid of confidence.

By the time our list build is 'complete' the whole landscape will have changed again and we're going to have to re-adapt which might have made trading heavily into the draft redundant anyway.

We are not in a good way.

Freo had a younger and less experienced side, no excuses for this one
They have better players, particularly thier mids.
They are fitter and have better skills.

Our turn overs get turned into goals and just suck the bloody life out of us. It's a double impact.

Ive seen it in every game we've had bad losses.

Well done for fighting it out.

Yep I think it's either this, or a lack of mids who can run. Or both. It's a major reason we get scored so heavily against and contributes to us turning the ball over in the middle too much.
As soon as Cripps or Curnow get the ball, they handball it to another slow mid that is standing flat footed. Where are Fish and Samo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s not sugar coat the 2nd half; the horse had long bolted. The game itself was over at quarter time. Call it as it was: a spiritless, gutless performance. Skill level was deplorable...but the lack of effort hurt the most. Wipe that from the memory bank; and any perceived positives from the game are tokenism.

Disgusting. One of the worst losses I’ve ever seen in my time following Carlton.

We didn’t lose by 100 plus points but when you take into account context it’s absolutely terrible.

Haven’t felt this disillusioned about the club since the loss we had against Brisbane that got Pagan sacked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back