Current Bodies of Two Sisters as Saudi Foreign Nationals Found in Canterbury Apartment - NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would the Saudi government kill two girls. Two reclusive sisters who left (we don't even know if they fled) five years ago?
Maybe as a deterrent/warning to other Saudi handmaidens considering or in the process of seeking asylum/defecting/leaving Saudi Arabia, or considering not returning to Saudi Arabia from their work/holidays/studies/visiting family overseas.

Here's an update today on the visa issue.

Which I guess might sway some in here back to the murder rather than suicide theory.

'Thu 18 Aug 2022 20.54 AEST'

'Government sources have confirmed the sisters, who arrived in Australia in 2017, had had their claim for protection initially refused at the departmental level, but were not at the end of the asylum process. Still open to them was a full merits review before the administrative appeals tribunal, appeals to the federal court, and an application for ministerial review.

They had valid visas and were not facing removal from Australia.'

How could that info sway people back to the murder theory?

They got rejected at the start of the year. Didn't they?

They were struggling to pay rent. Funds were drying up. Most people when rejected don't like trying again. That is also not including did the girls know that wasn't the end of the process? Or did they think rejection meant deportation?

SBS article has crime stoppers at end of article.

Unless I'm mistaken I've not seen one article that has had the lifeline link at the end of it when it references this story. Only time I saw it is when it discussed the two sisters in America who did it a few years ago the two round in a river.

If the cops think it was murder how come it was leaked out by a senior police source that it was likely suicide?

How could that info sway people back to the murder theory?
Because in previous posts in here it had been discussed that the suicide theory was looking more likely if they were facing removal from Australia back to Saudi Arabia, and they were further down the path of the various appeals processes/options.

And yesterdays Guardian article was the first we'd seen that reported (rightly or wrongly) that they were not facing deportation form Australia, and listed three visa appeal processes that would be open to them, from where they were in their visa application process/appeals.

Although with it being reported recently that the appeals processes can take up to 3 years to exhaust all avenues, the prospect of having to go through up to 3 more years of fear, uncertainty and social isolation in Australia, after up to 5 years of this already in Australia, combined with living through COVID in Sydney, could have caused or worsened major psychological health issues for them.

Click bait alert as the current lead article on the below website.

Nothing new of note.
And they can't even be bothered putting the Crimestoppers number in the article.

'New details have surfaced after the suspected double suicide in Sydney

Two months after the siblings were found dead in a Sydney apartment, police have revealed a new development.'
'August 19, 2022 - 2:08PM'

Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 2.28.40 pm.png

This article doesn't mention anything about suicide but at the end of the article it lists the lifeline phone number.

It's possible the girls just committed suicide. Has nothing to do with rent status. Money. Visa status. Etc.

Sometimes people do things that come off as unexpectedly to us but to them it's something they've thought about for a long time. Gary Speed was fine one day working then 18 hours later he was dead.

One couldve killed the other then died herself. Etc.

This article doesn't mention anything about suicide but at the end of the article it lists the lifeline phone number.

It's possible the girls just committed suicide. Has nothing to do with rent status. Money. Visa status. Etc.

Sometimes people do things that come off as unexpectedly to us but to them it's something they've thought about for a long time. Gary Speed was fine one day working then 18 hours later he was dead.

One couldve killed the other then died herself. Etc.

Possible a murder/suicide open with the police calling 'likely foul play' indicating a crime. There must be a reason pointing towards that and we haven't been told what it is.

The police are quick to call 'suicide' to tidy things up, unless there are obvious signs it may not have been.

I wonder what day in May this Google streeview picture was taken?

Screenshot 2022-09-04 at 8.12.33 pm.png

What possibilities does this leave in your opinion?
From the evidence presented in today's Daily Mail article, it leaves open the same possibilities that were there yesterday, based on the evidence reported in the media so far. Including the faulty heater carbon monoxide poisoning theory. Since it has not yet been publicly proven whether that window was opened after the 2 sisters died, and whether that window was open enough to prevent death by carbon monoxide in the bedrooms.

From the evidence presented in today's Daily Mail article, it leaves open the same possibilities that were there yesterday, based on the evidence reported in the media so far. Including the faulty heater carbon monoxide poisoning theory. Since it has not yet been publicly proven whether that window was opened after the 2 sisters died, and whether that window was open enough to prevent death by carbon monoxide in the bedrooms.

Were they murdered or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you serious?

Sydney and the NSW Governor, welcomed an official Saudi Ministerial Delegation this week (Tuesday this week at least).

'November 1, 2022 — 5.00am'

'November 1, 2022'

Sydney and the NSW Governor, welcomed an official Saudi Ministerial Delegation this week (Tuesday this week at least).

'November 1, 2022 — 5.00am'

'November 1, 2022'

Bro my reading of newspapers or websites online goes as far as the sports, entertainment and hot women section. No idea of anything of what you posted and clicking on it I know why looks so boring.

Ask Kurve she knows me personally 🤪

Been wanting to ask for updates for a few weeks finally clicked into the thread with time and saw no posts for a while so asked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back